2 Broke Girls

2 Broke Girls TV seriesNetwork: CBS
Episodes: Ongoing (half-hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 19, 2011 – present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, Garrett Morris, Jonathan Kite, and Matthew Moy.

current TV show

TV show description:
This sitcom revolves around two very different young women who work at a greasy diner. They end up becoming friends and roommates and work towards a common goal to make their lives better.

Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) is a former sophisticated trust fund princess. She’s out on her own for the first time because her billionaire father was caught running a Ponzi scheme and lost his own fortune and many other people’s money as well.

Max Black (Kat Dennings) is sassy and street-smart and works two jobs just to get by. By night, she waits tables at the retro-hip Williamsburg Diner in New York City. By day, Max works as a nanny, helping a wealthy and clueless Manhattanite who doesn’t like to touch her twins or change their diapers.

Max doesn’t care for Caroline at first but discovers there’s more to the new server than meets the eye. Caroline finds out that Max makes amazing cupcakes and they decide to work together to raise the $250,000 start-up money.

At the restaurant, the girls work with Oleg (Jonathan Kite), an upbeat Russian cook; Earl (Garrett Morris), a 75-year-old “kool-kat” cashier; and Han Lee (Matthew Moy), the new and eager-to-please owner of the diner.
space

Deb May 20, 2014 at 2:50 pm

This show blows. The 2 leads are dull, jokes are forced.

Tammy April 10, 2014 at 1:57 pm

I LOVE the show ! It makes me laugh out loud !!!

Barbara March 12, 2014 at 5:12 am

Everything on this show is so forced and the joke delivery from the two stars is… I dunno. Just odd.

Alicemarie Adams January 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Two Broke Girls is sooooooo BAD that the only cast member who can act is the dog…what??? there is no dag??? Well there you go!

emily April 26, 2014 at 10:39 pm

hey lady 2 broke girls is amazing u want to see a dog LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Gerald Ganger August 5, 2013 at 1:55 pm

I hope this show goes on FOREVER!

Brenda May 20, 2013 at 12:48 pm

2 Broke Girls was wonderful when it first began, but the overuse of undertalented Jennifer Coolidge has forced me to use my remote’s “FF” function.

I am hoping to see and hear more of the extremely talented Jonathan Kite..get him out from behind that counter!

Judy Peterson May 11, 2013 at 11:29 pm

2 Broke Girls is a crap show. Not worth the time. Give us shows like Golden Boy, and even Vegas. Used to like Mike and Molly, but it has become crude and rude. A waste of time to watch. Too bad, because Mike and Molly was quite refreshing at first. Too bad CBS keeps lowering the bar. Tsk!

emily April 26, 2014 at 10:41 pm

crude (maybe) rude (most definatley) but this show is amazing u want conservative tv WATCH PBS

ROY Burton March 3, 2013 at 12:20 am

Just Like Body Of Proof 2 Broke Girls Is Also Is Grrrrrrrrrreat !.

Lisa January 24, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Love love love this show! The acting is quite good, and I laugh out loud every time I watch it! There are a couple things I would change though, without giving spoilers! ;)

ML Brito January 24, 2013 at 6:01 pm

We love the 2Broke Girls & Mike & Molly they are the most hilarious … since “I LOVE
LUCY” we laugh so hart…can not wait to the next one.

Robert Jones September 2, 2012 at 8:55 pm

fantastically funny sarcastic show

Dolores February 19, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Hate Two Broke Girls,And Two and Half Men,Silly shows not worth my time.Get rid of all reality shows and stay with the shows like CSI-NY and Blue Bloods.Flashpoint was a good show,but the Network again thinks they are smarter then the viewers.CSI-Miami
needs to be first one canceled.Cannot stand David Caruso.Do not like the changes on CSI-
Las Vegas.Mike and Molly is ok,tired of all cit coms being about sex and gays.Cancel How
I met your Mother,another silly show about sex.Get back to making more family shows.

Maura February 26, 2012 at 1:15 pm

The world is beautiful because everyone have different tastes :)
I love 2 Broke Girls, and How i met your mother, I’m from Italy and I think this series are simply great.

Jeremy Rynek September 5, 2012 at 3:28 pm

what she said

emily April 26, 2014 at 10:45 pm

hey doloros all those shows are hilarious and so what ther about sex and drinking that’s what makes it funny LIVE IN THE 21 CENTUREY

if u want conservative tv then turn to pbs