2 Broke Girls

2 Broke Girls TV seriesNetwork: CBS
Episodes: Ongoing (half-hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 19, 2011 — present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, Garrett Morris, Jonathan Kite, and Matthew Moy.

TV show description:
This sitcom revolves around two very different young women who work at a greasy diner. They end up becoming friends and roommates and work towards a common goal to make their lives better.

Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) is a former sophisticated trust fund princess. She’s out on her own for the first time because her billionaire father was caught running a Ponzi scheme and lost his own fortune and many other people’s money as well.

Max Black (Kat Dennings) is sassy and street-smart and works two jobs just to get by. By night, she waits tables at the retro-hip Williamsburg Diner in New York City. By day, Max works as a nanny, helping a wealthy and clueless Manhattanite who doesn’t like to touch her twins or change their diapers.

Max doesn’t care for Caroline at first but discovers there’s more to the new server than meets the eye. Caroline finds out that Max makes amazing cupcakes and they decide to work together to raise the $250,000 start-up money.

At the restaurant, the girls work with Oleg (Jonathan Kite), an upbeat Russian cook; Earl (Garrett Morris), a 75-year-old “kool-kat” cashier; and Han Lee (Matthew Moy), the new and eager-to-please owner of the diner.

Canceled and renewed TV show

26 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Deborah Farrow says

I refuse to watch any more episodes of two broke girls. In several episodes the writers have made cruel racially hateful remarks. The most recent was Caroline says if you want to waste your time go teach in a inner city school. How horrible. I am done. Hope it gets cancelled.

2. FiveX1950 says

This show is so unfunny it’s pathetic. The so called jokes and actors are as dry as dust. This show is a waste of time to watch.

3. Denver says

If what your looking for in a half hour Tv show is jokes about sex and body parts which are delivered in a clunking robotic fashion by lousy actors then this is the show for you. One of the worst sitcoms I have seen in quite some time.

• Princess Di says

You really don’t get the writing in this show. The billionaire trust fund woman vs the ruff and tumble Max who had a terrible childhood. Neither one of these women had loving trustworthy parents, one a ****, drug addict mother and another a father in prison for life. Caroline overcomes her silver spoon beginnings and Max helps her she resents helping her until Caroline’s Horse comes to live with them. Max loosens up to her. One pushes the other to succeed the other can cook and that is when the friendship solidifies. They take there God given attributes and help each other get out of the gutter. Caroline a Wharton college graduate (top finance college in USA) Max I don’t think graduated from High School become successful business women.

4. Brenda says

2 Broke Girls was wonderful when it first began, but the overuse of undertalented Jennifer Coolidge has forced me to use my remote’s “FF” function.

I am hoping to see and hear more of the extremely talented Jonathan Kite..get him out from behind that counter!

5. Judy Peterson says

2 Broke Girls is a crap show. Not worth the time. Give us shows like Golden Boy, and even Vegas. Used to like Mike and Molly, but it has become crude and rude. A waste of time to watch. Too bad, because Mike and Molly was quite refreshing at first. Too bad CBS keeps lowering the bar. Tsk!

6. Lisa says

Love love love this show! The acting is quite good, and I laugh out loud every time I watch it! There are a couple things I would change though, without giving spoilers! 😉

7. ML Brito says

We love the 2Broke Girls & Mike & Molly they are the most hilarious … since “I LOVE
    LUCY” we laugh so hart…can not wait to the next one.

8. Dolores says

Hate Two Broke Girls,And Two and Half Men,Silly shows not worth my time.Get rid of all reality shows and stay with the shows like CSI-NY and Blue Bloods.Flashpoint was a good show,but the Network again thinks they are smarter then the viewers.CSI-Miami
    needs to be first one canceled.Cannot stand David Caruso.Do not like the changes on CSI-
    Las Vegas.Mike and Molly is ok,tired of all cit coms being about sex and gays.Cancel How
    I met your Mother,another silly show about sex.Get back to making more family shows.

• Maura says

The world is beautiful because everyone have different tastes :)
      I love 2 Broke Girls, and How i met your mother, I’m from Italy and I think this series are simply great.