165 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Cindy Alderman says

Um, for those you who like L&O:CI – it’s gone too. At least from NBC. USA is picking it up with the first episode airing Oct. 4 or there about. NBC as a whole, in my opinion, has jumped the shark. Why let quality shows like Crossing Jordan and Raines go? At least we still have Medium, ER, Scrubs and the L&Os that are left. I guess there is a small glimmer of hope. The wrong people are in charge of NBC.

2. says

I am shocked as the rest of you all. NO MORE RAINE,s NBC you have got ROCKS for brains ! Keep pissing us all off and you wont have any viewers left but teenagers ! and then WE AS PARENTS will put a block on our channels. then who gets the last laugh

3. lisa says

It seems I’m not the only one disappointed that Raines will not be returning. It was a great show that if they would get rid of some of the crap like Apprentice and give it a chance I think more people would catch on to the brilliance of a detective who uses such an interesting technique to solve his cases. It had everything anyone could want in a series. Unfortunately no one is giving it the chance to develop. What a shame.

4. annie says

Crossing Jordan being canceled sucks. I love that show. And I don’t watch much tv so that really sucks.

5. WinstonB says

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is the first show to get me trying to get home so as not to miss the slightest portion of the storyline in several years. NBC and the other networks will figure out that programming for the ratings will produce the garbage (and I am being generous), which clogs the airwaves today. Please make an attempt to produce something worth watching.

The long-term benefits of great programming will significantly benefit the network, even if the program is judged not to be the immediate success that has become the standard that produces the likes of (this area can be replaced by any number of programs which should never have been created let alone aired). When I was growing up, Rosanne was the number one rated program by the Nelson rating service, and yet I have only met a few people who would admit watching it. Most of the programs that people wanted to watch were cancelled and yet Rosanne went on. What does that tell you about the Nelson system?

I would like to commend the excellent work of those who took part in the production of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I hope that they are given the opportunity to be part of comparable and even better projects in the future. Thanks and Good Luck.

6. Debbie says

NBC – What is the matter with you! Most of your shows are trash. Now you eliminate Crossing Jordan – one of very few decent shows on your channel. Get rid of the crap – enough with the reality shows. Bring back Crossing Jordan – a decent show with a good story line, excellent writers, great cast – something we can actually enjoy watching after a long day at work.

7. MATHEW TATRO says

DEAR NBC PLEASE ALLOW VIEWERS TO CREATE PETITIONS WRITING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF ACCESS HOLLYWOOD AND EVERYTHING ELSE RUNNING ACROSS TELEVISION THIS IS OUR WAY OF SHOWING THAT NEW PROGRAMMING IS COMING ONE OF THROUGHOUT THE NEXT FEW YEARS

8. Anonymous says

at least deal or no deal is coming back!I liked the grease show.I heard identity will be back!Yay!

9. Trevor says

i think its stupid they cancilled raines and crossing jordan
    they best shows out there
    now there are gonna put on some crappy reality shows
    u know what ppl are starting to GET SICK with REALITY SHOWS
    THEY SUCK
    bring back raines and crossing jordan
    and if not then im never gonna watch NBC again

10. JE says

The “Friday Night Lights” move to Friday nights probably won’t help the series, as most of its viewers will probably be at their local high school football games. Too bad. I like the show.

11. GoldenEyeSnowMan says

“Raines”, “Crossing Jordan”, & “Thank God You’re Here” were 3 of the few reasons I watched NBC. Now all I have left are the 3 Law & Orders and Medium.

Well, there’s always hope that USA Network will pick up Raines and continue it. That show is too good to be cancelled this early.

– GESM