Chris October 11, 2009 at 6:07 pm

I’m like most of the people who have commented before me. I liked the show “Life”. It wasn’t another Law and Order or CSI. Very original. My wife and I were both disappointed about it being canceled.

Michael October 11, 2009 at 1:55 pm

I cannot believe that NBC canceled the show LIFE. I watched every single show since it began and I would STILL watch it…if NBC would have kept it. How pathetic!!

Lee October 5, 2009 at 10:58 am

I can’t believe that NBC cancelled Life. It was such a great watch. The season finally lef tme eager for. I was so excited about the Fall premier.

I am with so many others. A little tired of reality T.V. I have enough reality in my life. A litte escape was what I was really looking forward too.

I hope that another network picks it up and gives it a new life.

swing lover October 4, 2009 at 2:20 am

“Life” was always top priority on my DVR settings to be recorded. It was often funny, intriguing with the drama, and sexy at times. NBC…Jay Leno??? Seriously? Over a series that people obvious like? And what about listener? Please Please Please end the “REALITY” tv diarrhea. Take Away Chuck and I say bye bye to NBC for good.

EKE September 27, 2009 at 3:09 am

NBC………let’s see wut does NBC have now……..um o ya NOTHING much left is worth watching. One of THE best shows that network had was LIFE and these idiot execs cancelled it. Ok folks heroes is dangling by thread IMHO, so this year better be outstanding. Now that LIFE is gone, and FOX has cancelled one of thier better shows, Sarah Conner Chronicles, I am left deeply disappointed. God forbid we lose a reality show for something that is actually INTERESTING & FUN & ENJOYABLE. Fox has one last chance before I block them from my box with FRINGE. NBC has heroes so listen up you two DON’T SCREW THIS UP!!!!!!

AJB September 25, 2009 at 9:42 pm

Which NBC show shouldn’t have been cancelled? Life (29%)
Its about time NBC listens to its viewers and reads these posts and blogs rather than expensing executives who do bogus research and put efforts in launching boring shows that we currently see. NBC is loosing its viewers by cancelling awesome shows like LIFE. Bring LIFE back.

dave September 22, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Very disappointed you canceled the show Life. It was great entertainment.

Ed September 21, 2009 at 12:15 pm

I can’t believe NBC cancelled two of my favorite shows. Medium and My Name Is Earl. Luckily Medium has been picked up by CBS. I surely hope that FOX picks up Earl. That is one funny show!

Maren September 21, 2009 at 5:44 am

Can we please put an end to the “reality” shows? Also can’t believe shows would be cut for 5 nights of Jay Leno. Let’s keep the good shows on t.v. Shows with good storylines that make you think. Life was great!

Belinda Hicks September 19, 2009 at 10:35 am

I feel that just because Jay Leno gave up his tonight show that they should not have got rid of other shows. Bring life, earl, kath& kim in spring.

Lynn September 18, 2009 at 10:03 pm

The Biggest Loser and Survivor really needs to go! How many more can we take???? Give some of last season’s new show a chance NBC,CBS,ABC

will September 10, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Life was cool you are idiots for canceling it!

RUBEN September 10, 2009 at 2:38 am

life was the best thing on tv, it was the only thing worth turning on the tv for!!!

sara September 1, 2009 at 8:49 pm

i believe deal or no deal should not have got conceled neither should the baby borrowers they were good shows nbc made a mistke

Scott August 26, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Life, Kings, both absolutely great shows that should have never been cancelled. Another one they did this to was the Black Donnelly’s. A great show that was cancelled with only one or two episodes left in the season. NBC should seriously consider redoing it’s management of their tv execs and bring on people that actually know what the public wants, not what they think we want.