109 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. ZENO KING says

AFTER THE GAME SHOW DEAL OR NO DEAL LEFT NBC THEY SHOULD’VE MOVE TO CBS AT 9:OOAM BEFORE THE PRICE IS RIGHT AT 10:00 AM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.

2. ZENO KING says

THE CREATORS AND THE PRODUCERS OF THE T.V. SERIES MEDIUM SHOULD’VE MOVE TO ABC ON TUESDAY NIGHTS AT 9:OO PM AFTER WIPEOUT AT 8:OO PM.

3. Meloni says

I have been on a marithon of NBC’s “LIFE” series on HULU. This is my second time through the shows. I still can not believe that they cancelled this!! What? FOR JAY LENO? Number one reason why I refuse to watch Jay!! He really screwed up NBC’s weeknight shows with his arogant demand for a 10pm time slot! If it were not for MEDIUM being produced by CBS studios, would it still exsist? I think not. Another great show that would of went in the crapper. Instead, it was picked up by CBS. How many ppl even noticed it changed networks? Jay ticks me off… keep wondering what he is BRIBING the exec’s at NBC with to get all he has got! First he took the place of Carson over Letterman that had been promised the show FOREVER! NBC then lost Letterman to CBS as a consequence. …Then later, he bumps out all of NBC’s 10:00 line up for his own crap show that BOMBED.. then stole back the late show from Conan; and again.. NBC lost Conan from their network as a consequence and it cost the network over $30 million to Conan!
    Other shows that were effected cause of the “Leno Project” that I recall were LIP STICK JUNGLE!! and BIONIC WOMAN !! I know there are more, but those are the ones that effected me. I still have them on the DVR to record…sigh… guess I should delete them eh? Again, what does Leno have on NBC to have the power to screw over so many? His show SUX!!

4. Sheila says

WHY????? Why do you ONLY care about the YUPPPPY GROUPY TYPE VIEWERS???? Why do you pay out such BIG BUCKS to “stupid people” that keep voting off more of the “FAMILY” type viewing and keeps insisting on the stupid “REALITY TYPE” and “SICK HUMOR” shows??? What ever happened to good old “FAMILY” type viewing (even throwing in a western would be cool again etc…)!!! Dr. Quinn, Gun Smoke, Wagon Train, etc. I’m not saying go back to them, get with it and get some good family ones going like them. Medium was good, Ghost Whisperer was/is really good. Loved ER, and some of the newer Medical shows. Law and Order SUV, and some of the newer ones like that are good to watch. GAME Shows like Deal or No Deal, Family Feud, Lets Make A Deal, Price Is Right etc. are really fun to watch. Getting really really sick with all your “hiphop, how stupid can you get” stuff. And wish with all my heart you’d get rid of some of the “language and actions” before 11:00 shows (YES, JAY THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO AT 10:00). GET BACK TO FAMILY AND STAY WITH IT MORE!!!! The ONLY message were sending our youth is “how really stupid can you get and what can you do to out do it, And by the way, ANYTHING YOU DO IS OKAY”!!!

5. Fredrick says

I hate you NBC, you cancelled my favorite show My Name Is Earl. The only good shows left on NBC are The Office and Community. And “Earl” was doing better in the ratings than Parks and Rec, but for some reason you cancelled My Name Is Earl.

6. Lee says

Will really, really, miss LIFE… The stations should, at a minimum, prepare final episodes for devoted fans that become interested in their story lines. Kind of makes you want to give up TV for movies… At least they have an end and some closure.

Best of LUCK to the actors on the series, they did a superb job. You will be missed.

7. says

life was so unwatched that even a summary written by someone who writes about tv didn’t have the main character’s name down. the saga of charlie crew would just be starting, the saga of charlie crews was, indeed, cut short.

8. janice leveille says

i can’t beleive you cancelled 24. i look forward to monday nights because of it. the hour just zooms by while watching jack in action……………….crap crap

9. valerie taylor says

Like I said before cancelling Deal or no Deal was a major major mistake!! you really #%$$??!! up this time! Thank god for CBS The Price is Right will always be the best !!

10. valerie taylor says

I cannot beleive this! I am sick and tired of you NBC how could you cancel the best game show ever?! I will never tune into NBC again!!!! And neither will all my family and supporters!! CBS will always be the best!, What couldn,t deak wuth The Price is Right being the best game show ever??!! Cowards you are!! You really have *%##%$% up this time!!

11. Joanne Bushaw says

So NBC cancelled “Medium”. A huge, hearty harrumph! Why am I not surprised. “Medium” is a truly wonderful series about a husband and wife and really love each other and their kids. The wife happens to be a medium and works for the DA’s office. And the casting and the stories are the best. But what should I expect from the network that cancelled “Star Trek”?? I’m off to CBS to watch “Medium”. Thank Heavens CBS still knows a good program when it sees one.