666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Rose December 22, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I really liked the show and am not happy it was canceled. I enjoyed the interwoven plots with the underlying ‘evil’ menacing lead. BRING IT BACK!!

Rose December 22, 2012 at 9:13 pm

I thought it was great. I lost All My Children and now this one.

David December 22, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Really enjoyed this one as it had a different premise than every other crime/medical show .

ADF December 22, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Really? May air? So I’m watching all the episodes we recorded and may never find out what was going on? Can’t wait for HBO to restart their winter series’s.

bob December 22, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Bummer!
It took a couple episode, but I was looking forward to Sundays now. Too bad,
I thought it was a decent show.
Sci Fi should pick it up as well as “The Gates” from a year or so ago.

Screw This December 22, 2012 at 8:11 pm

This is total BS!!!… Honey Boo Boo gets a damn second season but this doesn’t? Boooooooooooooo to ABC!

pamela December 22, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Disappointed this show is cancelled. Wish abc would reconsider. It’ s creative and good casting etc…

Anonymous December 22, 2012 at 6:26 pm

That figures… It is the only show I watch faithfully…

Robbed Again December 22, 2012 at 5:40 pm

They always cancel the good shows. It will probably be replaced with another drummed up reality show.

E.Vaughan December 22, 2012 at 4:47 pm

It’s rare to see a variety of different shows on Tv and the ones that fit in that category like 666 aren’t given a chance. The title of this show sank it before it could get a fair shake. Had it been called something else we might have been able to dig deeper in to a show that had promise. It’s sad I hope they don’t replace it with more garbage…….

lusta December 22, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Well abc lied about all my children and with 666. I will never watch abc again.

starr December 22, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Yes i am very upset about it! I really think you should keep 666 park ave. I love this show along with millions of others that do too. Please keep it!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RP December 22, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Yeah, when hell freezes over.

Mike December 22, 2012 at 2:43 pm

That’s sad…

Ticked off Mama December 22, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Why do they do this to people?!?!?! Some of us were dedicated viewers and want to know the whole truth about the building. THIS is why I have almost completely moved to cable network series. They at least give a series a chance to make it and don’t play as many games as the “major” networks.