666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Penny January 13, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Revenge and 666 park ave, back to back was a great move. My cellphone was programmed and I was hooked. I started watching once upon a time and it became rediculous but still plays. Somebody needs to get back to work and find writers with imaginations. So who’s up for the challenge ABC?

ER January 13, 2013 at 9:14 pm

So what happened to airing final 666 Park episodes? It was great to have something “fresh” like this – characters, story, setting! Quite a few fans on my end. Throw a little respect our way and air the remaining episodes in old time slot – why all the effort for these 2 struggling comedies (airing twice in one week!!). Any chance we can watch 666 Park Ave. finals on line at least?

Penny January 13, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Loved this show…..wnt to see the ending..

Jen January 13, 2013 at 7:11 pm

This was a great show! It is a disappointment to see it cancelled. It is so wrong to leave us viewers hanging! I hope another smarter network picks it up. Boooo! Bad move

Why???? January 13, 2013 at 4:22 pm

I think if the two shows ( the B in Apt….and Happy Endings) you put in of 666 Park Avenue’ timeslot was plummetting in ratings, you should have cancelled them…NOT 666 Park Avenue. It’s upsetting that the viewers have no say over what is cancelled and what is not. Sell 666 Park Avenue it to another network so that it can succeed and we can have our Sunday night fix back!!!!!

y. rogers January 13, 2013 at 3:35 pm

My husband and I loved 666 Park and had been looking forward to the final episodes. We’re really disapointed the show has been canceled without even showing the last episodes. Why has ABC done this? We had basically stopped watching anything on ABC but thought maybe the networks were stepping up. Oh well, back to cable.

carolann January 13, 2013 at 2:06 pm

I can’t believe this show has been canceled. I got hooked on it and got others to watch it too. How can they leave us hanging?! I was looking forward to having a show that was different to watch for many years to come. I’m with some of the others…………get rid of some of those reality shows. I’ve had enough of those! WE WANT 666 BACK!

Karen January 13, 2013 at 11:46 am

I am so shocked that the series was cancelled. It was entertaining and mysterious.
I don’t think it was given a fair chance and it should be re-added to the next season’s line-up. PLEASE BRING THIS SHOW BACK!!!

carol January 12, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Just about the ONLY TV show I’ve been following becasue it’s different. I was looking forward to the ramiaing episodes and seasons to follow! What is ABC’s problem?

cp January 12, 2013 at 6:21 pm

OMG please show the last 4 episodes,don’t keep us hanging!

Melissa January 12, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Please at least air the last 4. I really really loved the show and got all my friends hooked on it. I really hope someone else picks it up. I also watched it after Revenge it was a great line up for Sunday night! Now, I will not being watching what ever lame show they put on now.

Julie January 12, 2013 at 12:03 am

I for one am not happy about the cancelation of 666 park ave. ABC really should put it back on!! Or at the very least I hope another station picks it up!! ABC should finish what they started tho & air the last 4 episodes!!

Elisa Klein January 11, 2013 at 11:00 pm

First timer on comments! The show was so good!! I want to run out and buy the book – if there is one. I am not watching the other lame shows proposed by ABC. 666 Park Ave is great – it started slow but I am so hooked. I hope it is put it back on!!! It has a plot and that is the basis of a really good show. I say a “really good show” since it includes a story line AND a plot. Oh, so rare. ABC made a mistake. Hugh.

Rosette January 11, 2013 at 6:02 pm

I really like this show and I don’t think they gave it chance. They could have at least tried airing on a different day before canceling. They should at least air the last four episodes and a final one tying up all the mysteries would also be good. I hope the syfi channel picks it up.

How about canceling a few “reality” shows.

May January 10, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Please bring it back. It’s such a good mysterious show and I was waiting to watch it right after the Revenge show every Sunday. ABC should give it a chance. Thanks.