666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Paul Shelley February 4, 2013 at 6:25 pm

It seems like everytime a great new show comes on it is cancelled.I’m so sick of cop shows.I don’t know where the networks get their feedback but it’s way off course.Paranormal and cult like themes are in if you haven’t noticed and these cop shows are BS. I will not watch one.

muriel February 1, 2013 at 2:11 am

who are they to decide what we the viewers want or want not to see..but still they keep garbage on.

Anonymous January 31, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I’m so upset, the show was great. It would be nice if they would at least give it an ending!

Robin January 31, 2013 at 11:42 am

Don’t tease us with a good show/cast and then dump it without airing the remaining episodes. I haven’t even bothered watching whatever is in its time slot. By the way, I still miss Brothers and Sisters. What a great show and cast that was.

the pileggis January 31, 2013 at 11:36 am

WHAT???? Noy even an ending???? Are you crazy??? It was an imaginative show with a crazy, potentially unending story line that was helping ease the pain of the loss of Desparate Housewives. Now we once again have an empty Sunday eve…Red Widow had better be good.. but give 666 one more try-it didn,t even have time to get established.

Anonymous January 30, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Just when it was getting more involved into the plot. ABC is a big disappointment…this show had a bad time spot to start with. If you don’t air the last 4 episodes on TV at least make them available online!

Lynne January 30, 2013 at 6:45 am

I loved this show and really miss it. ABC is really starting to drop the ball by making good series then just dropping it when it doesn’t perform like they think it should. Give it some time, or move it to a better time, but at least let us who did watch it get to see the rest of the episodes. Good plot line, good acting, bad management ABC! Now when I see an advertisement for a new show on ABC that looks good, I’ll be sure to skip it since it will just be canceled mid season with no resolution.

Nikki January 27, 2013 at 8:41 pm

I loved this show please bring it back!

Dave Midkiff January 27, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Very disappointed. I was looking forward in purchasing all of the episodes at some point in the future.

JDP January 27, 2013 at 10:50 am

Bring it back…please!! I love the show and was hooked!!

kitty popovic January 26, 2013 at 3:06 pm

this is so unfair..you put a show on and get alot of people hooked on it and then boom you take it off never even giving us a ending..it is and was a good show and with a really great plot line too..you didnt even give it a chance. i really do hope someone will pick it up..i hate when i am left hanging :( please bring it back..please

Ellen Taylor January 25, 2013 at 5:22 pm

I think you all have made a BIG mistake canceling this show!!! It is a great combination
of “LOST” and ” Brother’s & Sister’s” which I am still missing both of to this day!!!
I awaited each week on Sundays to see ” Revenge” then “666 Park Ave”! How can they
just stop these shows with no warning, we look forward to these shows and get involved
esp. with the characters and then it stops!?
YOU NEED TO BRING THIS SHOW BACK NOW ABC, YOUR MAKING A HUGE ERROR!
“B” in Apt. B is a joke and it should go if anything should be cancelled….NOT funny at all!
I have watched and it is BAD!!!!!!! Bring 666 PARK AVE BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sue chewning January 24, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Bring 666 park Ave back,…. Please!!

sue chewning January 24, 2013 at 3:54 pm

Love ,Loved this series best one on TV right now .WHAT is the matter with you ABC you get a really interesting series going and get us all into it and then just STOP the show!! Really!! So sad!!

JMS January 22, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I loved that show!!!!! I too have been waiting for its return, thinking it was just stalled for a few weeks. I am REALLY sick of ABC. They do this all the time and I’m learning not to even get involved with one of their programs cause they are probably just going to pull it. Go NBC.