666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Canceled and renewed TV show

243 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Michelle says

Every time I start watching a new show and love it, it gets cancelled! It was a great show and was so different from anything on tv! At least air the remaining episodes for those looking for a little closure!!!!

2. Karen says

It makes me so mad that more people are interested in watching brainless shows like Honey Boo-Boo than shows that actually require good writers and actors. I loved 666 Park Avenue. It was an intriguing premise and the characters were interesting. The dumbing down of America is well under way.

3. carrie says

I too loved this show. It was one of the few with mystery and intrique that kept you wondering but of course they will keep the stupid reality shows. The bachelor needs to die a slow and agonizing death already.

4. YR says

I was really looking forward to at least a closer to this show. It’s pretty pathetic of ABC to not at least owe that to their viewers.

5. Michael Riggs says

It’s almost not worth investing time in watching these shows . I recorded all the episodes and watched them all over two days and loved this show . In typical fashion , the good ones get cancelled , just like Millennium and Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles . They should at least commit to airing the remaining episodes or let another network pick it up . This would be a good show for AMC .
    Mike
    Canada

6. Douglas says

Why should I invest time in a show if they can cancel with no ending. I’ll go to another channel for tv viewing. Thanls for yhe wasted time!

7. RW says

SAD !!!! Why are the good shows cancelled when there is so much crap on TV that stays on season after season ? I liked 666 Park Ave, Terra Nova, and Alcatraz just to name a few great ones that were cancelled !!

8. Robin Melcher says

But they continue to air the stupid Bachelor!! No wonder ABC is doing poorly in ratings!! I can’t believe they aren’t showing the final episodes. Well, I won’t be watching those two dumb sit-coms!!

9. Kara says

Just my luck every time there is a good show and it starts getting very.interesting they do this crap. Just sad

10. NC says

Bring it back – or at least air the final four episodes.

This is ridiculous.

If Happy Endings and Don’t trust the B aren’t doing good in their timeslots – hmmmm. Why give them two shots versus our show?