666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Canceled and renewed TV show

243 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Jay says

Very poor move and way to behave on ABC’s behalf. The bods in these companies are so damn fickle its unbelieveable. Shut down after so few episodes. The least they can do is show the remaining episodes. They all want results/ratings and want them right now. Nothing is given any time to grow. if it doesnt hit straight away then they get rid of it. Terrible shame as 666 was an engaging show.

2. Kim says

I am so DISAPPOINTED that 666 Park Ave was cancelled. My Sunday night TV watching for ABC is now short one show and replaced with stupid sitcoms and I’m really tried of reality shows also. I was looking for to the begining of the season with Once Upon Time, Revenge and final 666 Park. I believe ABC has made a big mistake in cancelling the show. At least show finish what was flimed for the fans of the show.

3. LB says

I’m very disappointed, I loved the show. Finally, some very creative writing with a great cast – not that reality & competition crap. I was hooked. Why, why, why??? This show is/was definitely “watch-worthy”. What idots at ABC. I hope they’re reading this.

4. Ron says

They need to get ride of some of these reality shows and some dumb sit-coms
    and keep shows like 666 on the air and yes show the last four shows

5. says

I caan’t believe that another great show is cancelled!!!! I’m so sick of getting into shows and then their just dropped. There was a lot of talent as well as suspense on this show. Really upset, you need to bring it back. Was so mad when I didn’t see it in the line up.

6. Jamie says

I was really bummed to see Park 666 not on last night nor all week. And come to find out on the internet just now that it was cancelled!! Why, why cancel good shows! This one especially kept you on the edge of your seat waiting to know what next week would bring. I am so bummed.

7. Connie Gaffney says

Another disappointment!!! It was a very intriging show and different from the norm. Please bring it back; or at least finish the series for the fans.

8. Cat says

Who is making these ridiculous decisions at ABC? This was a gripping, tantalizing drama that kept me coming back week after week. I’m watching less and less TV these days because of all the stupid, sophomoric sitcoms that are on these days, and now another drama has been cancelled. And in favor of what?? Time to go read a good book. ABC, I hope your sponsors are reading these comments.

9. says

Express from the USA pfft abc u r stupid why in hell’s name would u not air the final ep’s on tv ….that’s right put on the much more brainless sitcoms …maybe u need C.e.o.’s …that live in the real world just finish it we r fans of the show…wake the hell up…..abc you have done this on several shows why bother any more just put on stupid shows. Hopefully your ratings will go down……

10. char says

I was so disappointed to find out 666 Park Ave. South was cancelled. I was so looking forward to it resuming tonight. It was like the Devil’s advocate in a weekly series. It had suspense and intrigue. Why does everything have to be so dummied down. So now it is back to stupid, predictable sitcoms which I don’t watch. I guess I will keep watching the non-network channels like ID and bio. Very disappointed, especially after the cliff hanger.

11. Kerri says

What a STUPID move on the part of ABC. And to replace a QUALITY CAST AND STORY with more idiotic sitcoms….REALLY? DOES THE WORLD REALLY NEED MORE IDIOTIC SITCOMS?

DUMBASSES.

12. Renee says

Had myself all perched ready to watch the remaining episodes and ABC replaces it with two other, not nearly as interesting, shows! It was a good show! The writers were slow to get the ball running but the show itself was good along with the cast! Instead of abruptly canceling why didn’t you try more intriguing writers to gage the viewers?? I’m disappointed in you ABC!

13. Ann says

I can’t believe it!! I thought it was a awesome show!! Now my sunday nights are ruined!! I am really upset they cancelled it. Don’t even bother to show the ending. What’s the point!! Can’t believe u ABC!!!

14. Peggy Nolan says

I cant belive they woud cancel a show with 4 episodes left!!! I really enjoyed the show. I don’t think this is the first time ABC has done this. I won’t get involved with anymore ABC series for fear of being left hanging again.