666 Park Avenue: Season One Ratings

ABC TV show 666 Park Avenue ratingsThere’s plenty of evil at The Drake on 666 Park Avenue but ABC is likely worried that the show’s ratings will just be bad — perhaps so bad that they’ll have to cancel the new TV series. Will that happen? Stay tuned.

The first season of 666 Park Avenue typically airs Sunday nights at 10pm on the ABC network. The drama’s cast includes Dave Annable, Rachael Taylor, Terry O’Quinn, Vanessa Williams, Erik Palladino, Helena Mattsson, Mercedes Masöhn, Robert Buckley, and Samantha Logan.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if 666 Park Avenue is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

Final season averages: 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.77 million total viewers.

Episode 01-13: Saturday, 07/13/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 1.50 million (-21% change).
Season averages: 1.17 in the demo with 3.77 million.

Episode 01-12: Saturday, 07/06/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 1.90 million (+12% change).
Season averages: 1.24 in the demo with 3.96 million.

Episode 01-11: Saturday, 06/29/13
0.4 in the demo (-20% change) with 1.70 million (-15% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 4.15 million.

Episode 01-10: Saturday, 06/22/13
0.5 in the demo (-62% change) with 2.00 million (-50% change).
Season averages: 1.41 in the demo with 4.39 million.

UPDATE: ABC has pulled the series from the schedule. The remaining four episodes may air next summer.

Episode 01-09: Sunday, 12/02/12
1.3 in the demo (+8% change) with 3.96 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 1.51 in the demo with 4.66 million.

ABC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-08: Sunday, 11/25/12
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.94 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 1.54 in the demo with 4.75 million.

UPDATE: ABC has cancelled the series though all 13 episodes are expected to air.

Episode 01-07: Sunday, 11/11/12
1.2 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.90 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.59 in the demo with 4.86 million.

Episode 01-06: Sunday, 11/04/12
1.3 in the demo (-19% change) with 3.99 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.65 in the demo with 5.02 million.

Episode 01-05: Sunday, 10/28/12
1.6 in the demo (-6% change) with 4.61 million (-4% change).
Season averages: 1.72 in the demo with 5.23 million.

Episode 01-04: Sunday, 10/21/12
1.7 in the demo (+13% change) with 4.81 million (0% change).
Season averages: 1.75 in the demo with 5.38 million.

UPDATE: ABC has ordered two additional scripts.

Episode 01-03: Sunday, 10/14/12
1.4 in the demo (-12% change) with 4.82 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.77 in the demo with 5.57 million.

Episode 01-02: Sunday, 10/07/12
1.7 in the demo (-19% change) with 4.99 million (-28% change).
Season averages: 1.90 in the demo with 5.95 million.

Episode 01-01: Sunday, 09/30/12
2.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.90 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.10 in the demo with 6.90 million.

666 Park Avenue TV show supportCompared to last fall’s premiere of Pan Am, the network was down by 32% in the demo (vs a 3.1 rating) and down by 38% in viewership (vs 11.06 million). Not a good start.

What do you think? Do you like 666 Park Avenue TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

shawn Wilson November 16, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Love this show….Hope they market it better and give this show a shot..Love this show

stylo mont blanc November 15, 2012 at 3:36 am

Very good.Thank you very much

Ashley J November 14, 2012 at 8:08 pm

This is a great show!!!! I hoope it doesn’t get canceled.

Marianne November 14, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Please don’t cancel this show!!!! I love it!! I love all the characters on it!!! I will be very up set if y’all cancel it!! I honestly don’t understand why tv stations want to cancle shows that are good shows in their first season and replace them with reality shows? Honestly I don’t care who can sing or who can dance or survive.! I hate reality shows ! 666 park avenue is my favorite show!!! If y’all cancle it ill not have anything to look forward too!! Please please don’t cancle it !!

Barbara November 14, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Excellent show. Each week the plot develops making you want to tune in the next
week to see what is going to happen. ABC this show may need to be moved to a
better day/time slot to avoid going up against football.
Love this show. Keep it. Give it a chance

chris November 14, 2012 at 10:58 am

Do not cancel 666! I love it! I love the cast! I love how it develops in each episode. And if you ask me, i think it’s the only show that has room for more and more development/improvement this year!

Raqib November 13, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I’ll be quite upset if this TV show gets cancelled. I love this show!

Kathleen Allen November 13, 2012 at 2:30 am

Hey, what about people who aren’t part of the Neilsen ratings? I absolutey love this show. How does ABC know that I faithfully watch it every week, as many other people who aren’t part of the Neilisen ratigs are watching it too.

angela November 12, 2012 at 3:24 pm

This show is so good .I can’t wait to watch the next weeks show.please not not take it off the air.it will be a great lose to u abc give it a chance.

nightmareb November 12, 2012 at 12:33 pm

NO GET RID OF THIS TURD OF A SHOW IT NEEDS TO DIE

Anonymous November 8, 2012 at 3:52 pm

I like it.

Bobby November 4, 2012 at 8:17 pm

I love 666 .. Networks never give new shows time to find an audience
It’s better than most shows on tv, and I never see it promoted on tv very much
Abc you have a hit on your hands, nurture it and treat it right!!

shawn Wilson November 1, 2012 at 11:15 am

The show is my favorite show this season…I look forward to it every weekend…YEt I agree..Give the show a chance….Move it to a better time slot and promote it better ABC…its not getting the chance it deserves……I hope this one does not fall through the cracks…Its pure entertainment….Its getting good..love this show!!! Keep it

Roz November 1, 2012 at 5:58 am

The storyline, actors, ambiance, and all the elements that make a thrilling and entertaining program are interwoven in 666 Park Avenue. If ABC should miss the opportunity to do better publicity or schedule the show on another evening will be their loss. The show is
excellent but needs better marketing and management.
Roz

Theresa October 30, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Of course the network is going to cancel it. First of all it isn’t reality TV. Second of all it is up against football. Third of all networks never give new shows starting off with low ratings a chance. I don’t understand why they don’t move it to a different night and perhaps a different time slot. At least to give it a shot. I can’t believe that there aren’t more people watching it. It really is a good show. As someone stated in one of the other comments: “Is Nielsen even relevant in 2012, especially in the age of DVR’s, Video on Demand, and video content subscription services?” Anyhow, my husband and I love this show. I suppose that is the best indicator of all that it will get cut. :( There is so much junk on TV now and when you finally find something that is worth watching…well it is just so disappointing!! Please don’t take it away.