666 Park Avenue: Season One Ratings

ABC TV show 666 Park Avenue ratingsThere’s plenty of evil at The Drake on 666 Park Avenue but ABC is likely worried that the show’s ratings will just be bad — perhaps so bad that they’ll have to cancel the new TV series. Will that happen? Stay tuned.

The first season of 666 Park Avenue typically airs Sunday nights at 10pm on the ABC network. The drama’s cast includes Dave Annable, Rachael Taylor, Terry O’Quinn, Vanessa Williams, Erik Palladino, Helena Mattsson, Mercedes Masöhn, Robert Buckley, and Samantha Logan.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if 666 Park Avenue is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

Final season averages: 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.77 million total viewers.

Episode 01-13: Saturday, 07/13/13
0.3 in the demo (-25% change) with 1.50 million (-21% change).
Season averages: 1.17 in the demo with 3.77 million.

Episode 01-12: Saturday, 07/06/13
0.4 in the demo (0% change) with 1.90 million (+12% change).
Season averages: 1.24 in the demo with 3.96 million.

Episode 01-11: Saturday, 06/29/13
0.4 in the demo (-20% change) with 1.70 million (-15% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 4.15 million.

Episode 01-10: Saturday, 06/22/13
0.5 in the demo (-62% change) with 2.00 million (-50% change).
Season averages: 1.41 in the demo with 4.39 million.

UPDATE: ABC has pulled the series from the schedule. The remaining four episodes may air next summer.

Episode 01-09: Sunday, 12/02/12
1.3 in the demo (+8% change) with 3.96 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 1.51 in the demo with 4.66 million.

ABC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-08: Sunday, 11/25/12
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.94 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 1.54 in the demo with 4.75 million.

UPDATE: ABC has cancelled the series though all 13 episodes are expected to air.

Episode 01-07: Sunday, 11/11/12
1.2 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.90 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.59 in the demo with 4.86 million.

Episode 01-06: Sunday, 11/04/12
1.3 in the demo (-19% change) with 3.99 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.65 in the demo with 5.02 million.

Episode 01-05: Sunday, 10/28/12
1.6 in the demo (-6% change) with 4.61 million (-4% change).
Season averages: 1.72 in the demo with 5.23 million.

Episode 01-04: Sunday, 10/21/12
1.7 in the demo (+13% change) with 4.81 million (0% change).
Season averages: 1.75 in the demo with 5.38 million.

UPDATE: ABC has ordered two additional scripts.

Episode 01-03: Sunday, 10/14/12
1.4 in the demo (-12% change) with 4.82 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.77 in the demo with 5.57 million.

Episode 01-02: Sunday, 10/07/12
1.7 in the demo (-19% change) with 4.99 million (-28% change).
Season averages: 1.90 in the demo with 5.95 million.

Episode 01-01: Sunday, 09/30/12
2.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.90 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.10 in the demo with 6.90 million.

666 Park Avenue TV show supportCompared to last fall’s premiere of Pan Am, the network was down by 32% in the demo (vs a 3.1 rating) and down by 38% in viewership (vs 11.06 million). Not a good start.

What do you think? Do you like 666 Park Avenue TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Glenn December 2, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Love this show! Great Character development, great writing, and a twist at every turn. I can’t believe this is getting cancelled. So much garbage on TV and they cancel the good ones?

Jan December 2, 2012 at 3:38 pm

The show is great! Suspense, fear factor and romance all rolled up into one. Please let the show continue!

MB November 30, 2012 at 2:43 am

LOVE this show! Nothing like it on TV. At 1st, I was turned off by the name, yet after watching it just once was instantly hooked!!! I can’t wait a wk to see what happens. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL!!!!

sara November 25, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Love love love it!!!!
Hope it doesnt get canceld.
The only show i wait for weekly.

tugrul November 21, 2012 at 12:35 pm

i live in istanbul, turkey and watch this show …believe me there are thousands of people here who love and watch it even though it airs on a substriction channel…. just give it more chance and don´t cancel it…i love the mysteries and really curious about the resolution of the plot…don´t keep us hanging here…

Linda November 20, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Love this show. Hope they change their minds. I look forward to the show every week. Get rid of some of the other lame shows and keep this one. Too many of the same, same, same.

San November 20, 2012 at 7:41 am

omg this show is beyond amazing!! iM OBSESSED WITH IT ALREADY, I LOVE JANE AND HENRYS RELATIONSHIP AND THE CONTINUOUS MYSTERIES THIS SHOW UNFOLDS, PLEASE DONT CANCEL IT THERES NOTHING ELSE LIKE THIS SHOW I DONT WANA GO BACK TO WATCHING STUPID DRAMA SHOWS, THIS KEEPS ME ENTERTAINED AND WANTING MORE PLEASE DONT CANCEL, JUST GIVE THEM A CHANCE FOR SEASON 2 AND IM SURE EVERYONE WOULD LOVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!

collette November 19, 2012 at 11:17 pm

this show is amazing. i hope if abc cancels it, that some other network picks it up. this is one of the best network shows in years. this is tragic!

crystal November 19, 2012 at 9:21 pm

This show is so different then what is out there! ! Why cancel. ? ABC NEEDS TO LET IT RUN LONGER! It is an sitting on the edge of your seat holding your breath kind of show . It kind of reminds me of Tales from the Crypt. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL! GIVE IT A CHANCE.

Mark November 19, 2012 at 9:20 pm

I really enjoy this show. I always feel shows seem to get stronger in the 2nd season the just need to be givin the chance…word of mouth people it takes time..Look at buffy the vampire slayer the ratings went much higher in the 2nd season….

crystal November 19, 2012 at 9:15 pm

This show is just really good!! I was enjoyed that they actually have a show that really keeps you guessing and at the same time on the edge of your seat. We watch it as a family. I know strange but it is really different from anything out there. ABC NEEDS TO LET IT RUN LONGER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.!!!!!

Gina Lambert November 19, 2012 at 3:50 pm

This was the best show in the past 10 years! I don’t believe it. Everytime a good serie gets to air it ends up being cancelled. Instead they keep stupid idiot shows like big bang theory or the bachelor! I am so disappointed, the actors were amazing, and for a first, it was spooky and interesting, there is never real good scary shows on t.v. except V and that one was cancelled also, but 666 was absolutely GREAT! Hope you change your mind.

JC November 19, 2012 at 1:39 am

This is the only show on ABC worth watching!

Rebecca November 17, 2012 at 12:33 pm

CANCEL IT! It’s terrible. I wouldn’t watch it just
Because of the name! I hope they cancel it.

Tom November 19, 2012 at 12:08 pm

LoL Rebecca, you poor loser. Burn in hell :)

Mommabear November 22, 2012 at 10:45 pm

I don’t understand how you say it’s terrible and in the next breath say I wouldn’t watch it because of the title, really?!?! I also did not watch it at first, because of the title, which I think is a lot of the ratings problems, but once I have it a chance I LOVE IT!! I will be so bummed if/when they cancel it, it is my new favorite show!!

Dee November 16, 2012 at 11:09 pm

This is a great show. I love the characters and the story so far is captivating. I’m so upset it’s being canceled. I swear I’m going to give up trying to watch any network TV shows. They always, always, cancel the shows I love!! The only good series that stay on are on HBO, SHOW, AMC etc….You suck ABC I’m done with you and CBS, and NBC. The only thing left is old tired shows and reality TV. And they you have the nerve to recycle Reba, and Tim Allen garbage and yet cancel a good show. You suck!!