666 Park Avenue, Zero Hour: Cancelled Episodes Begin Airing June 15th

Canceled Zero HourAs reported earlier, ABC will begin burning off the unaired episodes of 666 Park Avenue and Zero Hour starting Saturday, June 15th. The network confirmed the plans today.

There are 10 episodes of Zero Hour remaining and two will air on June 15th, starting at 8pm. For the next six weeks (June 22nd, June 29th, July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, and July 27th), ABC will run an installment a week at 8pm. Then, on August 3rd, the network will air a pair of episodes as the series finale.

There are only four episodes of 666 remaining. ABC will air one each Saturday night starting at 9pm on June 22nd. The series finale will run on July 13th.

What do you think? Will you be tuning in for one or both of these shows’ episodes?

Aleta June 30, 2013 at 3:16 am

Yes, my whole family will be watching all of the remaining episodes of Zero Hour. We love the show and we are very upset that the show was canceled. We love the religious subject matter, the suspense, the creative nature of the work. We are sick of the majority of stupid shows that continue to be picked up on the majority of the networks, ie. Celebrity Wife Swap, Shark Tank, Two Broke Girls (different network) etc. There are very few good show on TV anymore. I pay a lot of money to be able to watch only a handfull of shows over the year. With those prices continually going up, if something doesn’t change with the programing, I will probably just stop watching TV all together. Castle is great by the way,

Elizabeth June 29, 2013 at 11:10 pm

I agree with you all. I hate that 666 Park Avenue was cancelled. Great cast, interesting and FINALLY ORIGINAL story line. It wasn’t given a fair chance. The network was wrong wrong wrong letting this one go. I am sick to death of reality shows (no imagination).

Robert Price June 13, 2013 at 10:00 am

My wife and family of 4 children thoroughly enjoyed 666 Park Avenue and really hoped to watch a 2nd season. It has all the right ingredients to create a tense atmosphere that makes you want to watch and at the same time guess where it might be leading you. I think it was a mistake to cancel, but that seems to happen a lot these days.

Tam June 11, 2013 at 8:58 pm

Have to agree with Hunna. This was a good show & reminded me of the board game “Clue”-at least with this show you did have to concentrate & do some abstract thinking.

Tam June 11, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Have to agree with Hunna. Sort of reminded me of the board game “Clue-one had to actually concentrate & think.

Lizzy June 9, 2013 at 7:32 pm

TOTALLY Bummed out when it didn’t come back on . I was so into it and kept waiting , then a couple times I would se it show up on On-Demand and think YES YES only to get totally ticked off to be left hanging again.
It seems like EVERYTIME I get into liking a show they take it off and just leave me hanging. So from NOW ON I don’t watch the new shows cause I’m not going to be let down over and over instead I ONLY watch On-Demand or Netflix so I KNOW I am going to get to see the show to the finish and F-the networks – I’m done having them jerk me around.

Lizzy June 9, 2013 at 7:42 pm

1 666
2 Do No Harm – Loved it
3 Fringe
4 Lost Girl

and there are others I just can’t think of right now

Brian May 28, 2013 at 10:45 am

Absolutely. My wife and I both really enjoyed these shows.
Zero Hour never got a chance. The networks have to let a show like this build a following.

Hunna May 20, 2013 at 10:43 pm

I am so bummed they cancelled 666 Park Ave. I got caught up in it and had to set my DVR just to make sure I didn’t miss any of them… and I talked so much about the show, my friends started to watch it too. Quality vs Quantity – I guess another Talent show, Marry Me or Housewives type show will be filling their digital waves. Best way to dumb us down and remove any spark of creative thinking – get rid of good shows that allows us to use our imagination.

MK May 21, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Ditto what Hunna said. At least we get to see where it might have gone.