7th Heaven: Prayers Are Answered – Season 11 is Coming!

7th Heaven cast ready for season elevenJust days after the WB series finale, it looks like the Camdens will be back for a record-breaking eleventh season. Remarkably, the new CW network has reportedly agreed to purchase thirteen new episodes of 7th Heaven.

In an article published today in Mediaweek: “With the merging of the WB with UPN, and an influx of corporate cash in the new partnership of CBS and Warner Bros, a decision was made to bring back the WB’s most-watched show on the new CW.” The show’s stars Stephen Collins, Catharine Hicks, David Gallagher, Beverly Mitchell, Mackenzie Rosman and George Stults are all expected to return.

Like all of the broadcast networks, the CW is still in the process of finalizing their fall primetime schedule. The network is expected to officially announce where on the schedule 7th Heaven will be at its upfront session on Thursday, May 18, 2006. Heaven aired on the Mondays and is likely to remain in that time period next season. TV Series Finale home page

Brandon Thielen February 28, 2007 at 9:58 am

7TH HEAVEN IS AWESOME I was wondering if this show is coming back in 2007-2008 fall schedule on CW. I love this show and I would love to watch it for many seasons ahead. Everyone who writes in this and says lots of how awesome 7th Heaven is they’re all right. Keep on showing this show. Keep it on air.

Dora February 25, 2007 at 6:56 pm

To night i was was watchen tv with my little girl we truned it to to the CW Channel and we saw 7th heaven was and she said lets watch it and we did and we saw it was a new show we have never seen. and my little girl and i said thank you lord our show is back. thank you so much for bring our show back to us we LOVE 7TH HEAVEN. THANK YOU DORA

Allyssa February 23, 2007 at 12:44 pm

I love this show but it would be better if you just keeped going with it. because win you all stoped doing 7th heaven it was like you toke part of my life way.becuaces you can learn a lot of it well i can at lest. But win i fuond out that it was coming on for a nother season i was glad.It would be better for the 7th season if all of thim were in it. Like Mary, Simon, more of matt, and Ruthie.It would be more of an adventure.I hope there will be a nother season or two.Because this is my favorite show ever.Hope to see ever bidy on it really soon. LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Allyssa February 23, 2007 at 12:34 pm

Melissa February 22, 2007 at 8:49 am

i was so glad 7th heaven is backf for another season. This is one of the shows i cannot miss like america’s next top model , gilomore girls, treehill and of course 7th heave. 7th heaven is a show I cannot live withoutseeing. i love seeing the reruns to remember old memories and the new one to see how much the charcters have change.i hope 7th heaven stays for a long time.

Christine Edwards February 21, 2007 at 5:15 pm

I watch 7 Heaven all the time and i like the show it make me learn more about people in the world and Like when the kids grown can you please write back

Faye February 13, 2007 at 7:12 pm

I love the show, I would like to see ruthie finish High school and lucy and kevin have the 2nd baby girl.

Jeff February 10, 2007 at 9:34 pm

Im so glad and I m happy hope
mary will returns to family
with mary s Kids.

casey ortega January 30, 2007 at 10:37 am

i love this show it better stay on for ten more seasons

gina January 9, 2007 at 9:24 am

lucy is have a baby in the show tv .

Ryanne January 6, 2007 at 8:20 pm

Thanks so much for bringing 7th Heaven back! I love this show! Is is going to end after season 11? Please let me no! I will do anything I can to keep it going! All of my friends watch it & they think it is the best show ever! I like how it deals with real life problems! IF U NEED A GUEST STAR LET ME NO I WOULD LOVE TO JUST BE A BABYSITTER OR SOMETHING!
I LOVE THE SHOW!!

pam January 4, 2007 at 4:46 pm

just a loyal 7th heaven viwer hvae form new zealnad. jsut wnated to say thanx for a great show that i hust can’t seem to get enough of! looking forward to the 11th season & i hope that sandy’s bay ends up being simos?? and that ruithe finally gets martins attentions but gets him jealous when he finds out thta she’s moved on with another hot guy??? hmmmnn here’s hoping…will have to wait& see what suprises thay have instore for all iod use fans.. thanks once again,

Anonymous January 1, 2007 at 7:38 pm

From Down under Australia I am glad to hear the news about series 11 – I hope they keep them comming!

mau December 27, 2006 at 7:51 pm

Just a LOYAL 7th Heaven viewer here from New Zealand. Just wanted to say thanx for a great show that I just can’t seem to get enough of!!
Looking forward to the 11th season & I hope that Sandy’s baby ends up being Simons?? and that Ruthie finally gets Martins attention but gets him jealous when he finds out that she’s moved on with another HOT GUY???Hmmmnn here’s hoping…will have to wait & see what surprises they have instore for all of us FANS..thanks once again.

Anonymous December 27, 2006 at 7:45 pm

Hi there just a LOYAL 7th Heaven viewer from New Zealand. Just wanted to say thank you for
continuing with the 11th season can’t wait to see how it all ends up. Would LOVE 2 C Martin & Ruthie hook up?? Maybe have an episode where Martin starts getting jealous over Ruthie finding a new love??hmmn wouldn’t that be just GRAND!!CAN’T WAIT..and as for SIMON..hope that Sandy’s baby is his..yes,please wouldn’t that be just a great PLOT..will be tuned in for sure!!