7th Heaven: Prayers Are Answered – Season 11 is Coming!

7th Heaven cast ready for season elevenJust days after the WB series finale, it looks like the Camdens will be back for a record-breaking eleventh season. Remarkably, the new CW network has reportedly agreed to purchase thirteen new episodes of 7th Heaven.

In an article published today in Mediaweek: “With the merging of the WB with UPN, and an influx of corporate cash in the new partnership of CBS and Warner Bros, a decision was made to bring back the WB’s most-watched show on the new CW.” The show’s stars Stephen Collins, Catharine Hicks, David Gallagher, Beverly Mitchell, Mackenzie Rosman and George Stults are all expected to return.

Like all of the broadcast networks, the CW is still in the process of finalizing their fall primetime schedule. The network is expected to officially announce where on the schedule 7th Heaven will be at its upfront session on Thursday, May 18, 2006. Heaven aired on the Mondays and is likely to remain in that time period next season. TV Series Finale home page

Kathryn August 28, 2007 at 6:47 am

I just started watching all the repeats and I love this show. I am glued to the TV every morning. I even had my 11 year old son watching this summer. I wish it was coming back this fall.

brooke July 30, 2007 at 6:51 am

I relly love the show and my family love’s the show it is the best one on tv so plesy don’t take it off the ario

Madison July 24, 2007 at 1:03 am

Hi,

I love 7th heaven and i first saw it about 5 or 6 years a go, as soon as i saw it i loved it !! I am glad you are still continuing, but it would have been great if all the characters from the beggining were going to perform. I am looking forward to see the new episodes. Madi

Emily Hoechin July 19, 2007 at 3:58 pm

I always had Martin or Tyler picked out to be with Ruthie the first time he entered the movie but then I watched about the Sandy girl and how she got pregnant for Martin and it broke my little heart in fifty but I have always been watching this family movie from the time i was a little girl three years old or a little older it was great I amfourteen years old and Seven Heaven is my favourite family movie and have always been 7/19/2007

TONI LARKINS July 18, 2007 at 7:10 am

I REALLY LIKE 7TH HEAVEN AND REALLY ENJOY WATHCHING IT.IT SEEMS LIKE YALL ARE A REALLY CLOSE FAMILY.AND THE SHOW WAS WAS PLAYED LIKE YALL ARE A REAL FAMILY.I KOPE THAT YALL PLAY THIS FILM DURING THE FALL 2007-2008 BECAUSE I REALLY HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH ALL OF THE SEASONS.BUT YALL SHOULD REALLY CONSIDER HAVING THE SHOW COME ON MORE THEN ONCE DURING HTE DAY AND MABEY COME ON LIKE IT USE TO. 7TH HEAVEN IS THE #1 TOP SHOW IN MY BOOK:]

Wendy Zettinig July 15, 2007 at 2:20 pm

Will 7th be back for 12th season (2007-2008)? The way the series finale ended with so many quuestions it would be great to hoave on again. There isn’t enough family shows on TV anymore lets keep this show going along with the previous seasons on re-runs.

Serena Beck July 10, 2007 at 8:54 am

I really like 7th heaven alot my kids enjoy seeing 7th heaven and we think that it should be on again this fall because we did’nt get to see any of the twins that was born on the show and we do’nt know if Sandy marrys the guy she likes and if Lucys is going to have another baby like she thinks she is having we don’t know about what Simon is doing and we don’t know if Eric is going to be ok and lives so please bing 7th heaven back on this fall.

kelly July 2, 2007 at 7:10 am

is seventh heaven airing new eposodes in the fall of 2007-2008

aysha ahq May 25, 2007 at 2:06 pm

Is there going to be another session of 7th heaven in sept or oct. I think it is a good show that you should bring it back with all of them and the grandkids

Britney May 8, 2007 at 3:27 pm

I’m so mad!!! why they have to take 7th heaven off the air!!! They need to keep it on!!! Please keep 7th heaven on. Please!!!!

Y. O'Neill April 29, 2007 at 6:19 pm

When will season 11 come out. What happens to reveren camdem? does he die? It always end that he has to go to the hospital. What will happen; I like this show very much but it leaves you hanging with many questions.

lisa April 10, 2007 at 8:08 pm

Hi! its me, just to say i love this show so much,ive been watching it for years,I would love to see the whole family on 7Heaven,I think thay are all good together,there like a happy family,I love them all,I would not want the show to end;love from;lisa

Alfa April 7, 2007 at 7:42 am

Awesome, 7th Heaven have been my favorite tv show since it started, I’m from peru and I haven’t missed and episode, It was great to see all the original cast back together. THANKS WB!!!!

CWFan April 3, 2007 at 10:41 am

The show is being cancelled. Last air date is May 13th

Emily March 3, 2007 at 6:38 pm

This show was soo good in the beginning, and eventually they just started to drag everything out, and honestly it’s a bit unrealistic. I would have preferred if they had kept Charmed as opposed to 7th heaven, while unrealistic it was entertaining.