7th Heaven: Will Camdens Reunite for Last Episode?

Will the family reunite for a 7th Heaven farewell?It’s been less than a week since word leaked out that 7th Heaven had been cancelled and would be saying goodbye — for real this time — at the end of the season. Will there be a special reunion including Camden family veterans Jessica Biel, Barry Watson and David Gallagher?

Unfortunately, no — likely due to the timing. When production wrapped on Heaven’s 11th season in early March, the cast and crew were unsure if they’d be back. A CW spokesperson did describe the series ending as both sweet and definite. The May 13th series finale, entitled “And Away We Go,” will also be dedicated to the memory of executive producer Aaron Spelling. Heaven is the last series on the air to come from the prolific TV producer.

Haylie Duff (who plays Sandy Jameson) confirms that the series ending will be a satisfying one. She told TV Guide “There is a lot of resolution, and a lot of new beginnings, as well.” Duff went on to say that, although she’d only been with the series for two years, it’s been an honor to be part of “a show that will go down in history. Everyone’s experience was so wonderful and we took away from it everything we wanted to, which I think is special and important.”

Beverly Mitchell (Lucy Camden) had this to say about filming the episode, “It was definitely sad! We love doing it for you [the fans]. But if it is [truly] the end, my deepest gratitude to the amazing people I have shared the past 11 years with, and thank you to the fans for giving me the best job in the world!” Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Lola86 July 27, 2008 at 10:15 am

I love Sandy and Martin they belong together and should get married.

Nina July 27, 2008 at 10:13 am

Das ist doch schwachsinn das die Serie beendet wird. Die sollten es wie bei der Serie Gunsmokes machen, die hatte n?mlich 20 Staffeln. Bringt 7th Heaven wieder zur?ck!

16 SHAWN SAID, June 22, 2008 at 4:35 pm

I THINK THAT 7TH HEAVEN SHOULD COME BACK BEACUSE I MISS THEM SO MUCH I LOVE THE CADMENS THE’VE BEEN A GREAT HEALTHIST RELATSHIP WITH A ANOTHER SINGLE THING THIE’VE BEEN THEY’VE SEEN THIER SON’S GRAUDTION FORM THE LAW SCHOOL FOR BEGIN A LAWER AT BROADWAY HOLLYWOOD. SO THE CADMEN’S FAMILY WOULD’VE BEEN SO PROUD OF HIM I KNOW THEY HAD FUN BUT I WANT THEM COME BACK. SO THAT’S THE TRUTH. OF MY STORY OF 7TH HEAVEN.

bertha simon March 17, 2008 at 7:54 am

hola yo amo esa serie y os felicito por su gran trabajo esta bellisimo y aprendido muuuuchas cosas de ella…. besos bay….

att: quien los ama con el corazon bertha

Christy November 29, 2007 at 7:12 pm

I love 7th Heaven, I wish that it could stay at least another season–with all the primary cast(Hicks, Collins, Mitchell), well all of them. The Camdens are wonderful and I am so sad to see them go.

Stephanie November 8, 2007 at 7:24 am

Okay, there has to be a season 12. I love this show and it must go on. Ruthie and Martin need to be together, it wouldn’t be right if they weren’t. They both were in love with each other and T-bone and ruthie don’t make a good couple anyways. The last episode made me cry. The whole family should’ve came together.

emily November 7, 2007 at 12:40 pm

hey
my name is emily and i whatch this show all the time i love this show and i just cant get over it ending so please dont end it if u have to have margret mac and jane move in to kevin and lucys old house and have them move into eric and annies house they could have an epasoide were the camdens move lucy and kevin move into their house and all the 7th heaven kids live somewhere close by so that we can see them and if it really truly does end i will be very sad i am almost in tears writing this so to all the 7th heaven crew bye and i love u i will always keep a place for all of u in my heart have a great life

oh and i think there should be more seasons so we can find out what happens to eveybody and if lucy has here baby this show feels like it is part of my family to all of u with love BYE 7TH HEAVEN I WILL MISS U AND IF U GET TO CHOOSE COME BACK PLEASE IF NOBODY ELSE WATHCHES THE SHOW I WILL LUV U GUYS BYE

gabby October 26, 2007 at 7:23 pm

please don’t end the season i wanna see what happaens to t-bone and ruthie pllleeeeeaaasssssse dooont

Irina September 20, 2007 at 10:02 pm

Please let there be a 12th season of 7th Heaven !!!
This show is awesome ! There’s no other show on TV like 7th Heaven !
Make it all sweet and romantic … let the whole family be reunited , just like the first seasons , they were great , and the whole family got through their problems together ! 11th season just didn’t end right , there were only 4 people left from the whole cast ! And instead of having Sandy , T-Bone , and the rest of the family’s friends , let the whole family be together and happy , then I’ll believe that this show has ended . And let Ruthie be with Martin ! They belong together , and find a great girl for Simon ! Please make another season , but with happy endings !!! If you do , I’m sure people will never regret watching season 12 of 7th Heaven , infact it should be the best season !!! PLEASE !!! I love this show and I want to see season 12 , and I really want to see ALL of the CAMDENS !!!

*;;JEENA;;* August 29, 2007 at 6:36 pm

AWWWWWWWWWW !
DiS iZ S0O SADD
Y iZ 7TH HEAVEN EVEN GETTN CANCEllED?
DAt SHOW WAZZ DA BEST !
iMMA MiSS DiS SHOW N NEVA 4GET iT
CAUSE WEN i WAZ GROWiN UPP
DiS WAZ DA SHOWW !
ii L0VEE ALL OF YOUUU GUYZ!
BEST SHOW EVERRR!
HOPEFULLY ONE DAY, YOU GUYS WiLL REUNiTE
=]

gina August 22, 2007 at 9:29 am

hi is lucy have a babys soon in .

MELANIE STRAYER August 7, 2007 at 9:47 am

I WENT IT BACK ON THE AIR
I WILL MISS IT SO MOCH,I AM
DOWN SYNDROME I CARE ABUT
PEOPLE

Flora August 2, 2007 at 3:21 pm

In my opinion, this is the best family show on TV and it’s a downright shame for it to end. All of the characters are fabulous & wonderfully played by the actors. We need more shows of this type—but there is only one 7th Heaven. PLEASE CONTINUE (must have same main characters, though!). Thank you for your consideration.

sarah straka July 14, 2007 at 8:24 pm

i love this show and so does my hole family and my friends so please keep it on the air there are no family shows out their or christian shows out their my dad is a pastor and he loves this show to its my favorit show and i miss it it has tought me alot of things even more about God so please dont take this show off i love it so much please!!!!!!!

Anonymous June 26, 2007 at 12:21 pm

I enjoyed watching this show. I miss it. I would love to see another episode or another season even. With the whole family reunited and all of the Camden’s with their spouses and children.