90210: CW Series Cancelled; No Season Six

90210 canceledGet ready to say goodbye to the gang in the 90210 zip code. The CW has announced that the TV series is coming to an end after five seasons. The last show will air in May.

The show’s fate had been up in the air follow a downward slide in ratings over the past couple seasons. The show’s ratings in the past few weeks have been particularly bad, likely sealing 90210’s fate.

The last episode, which airs on May 13th, will likely be paired with an hour retrospective of some kind.

By the end of the season, 90210 will have amassed 114 installments. Its predecessor, Beverly Hills, 90210, ran for 10 seasons and 296 episodes.

What do you think? Will you miss 90210? What would you like to see happen before the end?

Canceled and renewed TV show

24 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. sylvia says

what is wrong with them ❗❗❗❗❗Its only one reason why I watch the Cw ? Because of ” 90210 ” ……..:'( It something good and watch able always cancelled maybe Thay don’t want any views. It’s sad

2. kay says

What the hell is wrong with CW? 90210 is the only reason I watched some of the other shows. I can say I will not be watching CW again I’m so disappointed. Hopefully CW will see what a mistake they are making and have a season 6 in 2014 wake up and dig your heads out of your rear ends this is crazy!

3. Tabitha says

So sad to hear that, it was my go to fun show. I think they are making a mistake by cancelling it. That show is the ONLY reason I go to CW after Smallville was done. BOOOO!!

4. Hamza says

WHAT?! SERIOUSLY CW!!!! I officially hate whoever is responsible for renewing and cancelling shows because The CW is one of my favorite shows and I grew up watching it. I am so sad and pissed. 1st Gossip Girl then Emily Owens and now 90210!

5. Teri says

I will miss it. I loved it. I Grew up with the original but still enjoyed this one. ;( Sad that other crud gets to stay on more trashy no good shows

6. Rosanne says

I’m very sad to hear the show will end. I loved it since day one, and really hoped for a season six. Too bad it’s not. :( I’ll miss it.

• omani says

This is messed up!
        1st of all you take 2 of my fav shows
        *90210
        *secret circle
        I’m only 13
        I still have hope for these shows to come back…
        My friends at school think so too
        This isn’t fair how you cancel each show you please!
        If you don’t do this 4 us what kind of network are you?
        Answer: a horrible one
        Please just 1 more season of 90210 or both that all im asking
        You might not care what I think but this show inspires,gives, and teachs for teen-agers like me
        This show helps me learn and think harder about life
        I might be one person and you. Might not read this but this show is one of a kind
        The cw would 1 of the top networks if they didn’t end shows so quick