90210: CW Series Cancelled; No Season Six

90210 canceledGet ready to say goodbye to the gang in the 90210 zip code. The CW has announced that the TV series is coming to an end after five seasons. The last show will air in May.

The show’s fate had been up in the air follow a downward slide in ratings over the past couple seasons. The show’s ratings in the past few weeks have been particularly bad, likely sealing 90210′s fate.

The last episode, which airs on May 13th, will likely be paired with an hour retrospective of some kind.

By the end of the season, 90210 will have amassed 114 installments. Its predecessor, Beverly Hills, 90210, ran for 10 seasons and 296 episodes.

What do you think? Will you miss 90210? What would you like to see happen before the end?

karma December 15, 2013 at 9:44 pm

i love 90210!!!!!!!!!! why did the even cancel season 6, they made a huge mistake.

sylvia November 29, 2013 at 11:51 pm

what is wrong with them ❗❗❗❗❗Its only one reason why I watch the Cw ? Because of ” 90210 ” ……..:’( It something good and watch able always cancelled maybe Thay don’t want any views. It’s sad

kay October 3, 2013 at 8:48 am

What the hell is wrong with CW? 90210 is the only reason I watched some of the other shows. I can say I will not be watching CW again I’m so disappointed. Hopefully CW will see what a mistake they are making and have a season 6 in 2014 wake up and dig your heads out of your rear ends this is crazy!

Andre sipes May 13, 2013 at 10:02 pm

That sucks I really liked this show!! I have no reason to watch the cw now!

Anonymous May 7, 2013 at 12:06 am

How can we keep it on the air

Tabitha April 13, 2013 at 3:35 am

So sad to hear that, it was my go to fun show. I think they are making a mistake by cancelling it. That show is the ONLY reason I go to CW after Smallville was done. BOOOO!!

Hamza March 25, 2013 at 2:24 pm

WHAT?! SERIOUSLY CW!!!! I officially hate whoever is responsible for renewing and cancelling shows because The CW is one of my favorite shows and I grew up watching it. I am so sad and pissed. 1st Gossip Girl then Emily Owens and now 90210!

Teri March 1, 2013 at 10:56 pm

I will miss it. I loved it. I Grew up with the original but still enjoyed this one. ;( Sad that other crud gets to stay on more trashy no good shows

Morgan March 1, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Really CW!!! First it was Emily Owens now 90210!!!

Keri March 1, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Sad to see the show go. Hope it ends on a good note and not a cliffhanger.

Rosanne March 1, 2013 at 12:34 pm

I’m very sad to hear the show will end. I loved it since day one, and really hoped for a season six. Too bad it’s not. :( I’ll miss it.

erin March 1, 2013 at 10:40 am

Could 90210 be back next year in 2014 for a season 6

admin March 1, 2013 at 12:23 pm

No, “cancelled” means it’s not coming back.

omani March 15, 2014 at 6:50 pm

This is messed up!
1st of all you take 2 of my fav shows
*90210
*secret circle
I’m only 13
I still have hope for these shows to come back…
My friends at school think so too
This isn’t fair how you cancel each show you please!
If you don’t do this 4 us what kind of network are you?
Answer: a horrible one
Please just 1 more season of 90210 or both that all im asking
You might not care what I think but this show inspires,gives, and teachs for teen-agers like me
This show helps me learn and think harder about life
I might be one person and you. Might not read this but this show is one of a kind
The cw would 1 of the top networks if they didn’t end shows so quick
Im just saying
Sincerely omani

jj goode February 28, 2013 at 11:57 pm

I’m a little sad to see 90210 come to an end after five seasons, but that’s a great run for a show.

Matt February 28, 2013 at 11:02 pm

They should do a TV movie kinda send off

Robert February 28, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Im fine with this, just wish they could have actually prepared a “real” finale and sendoff.