Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, Clarence: Cartoon Network Shows Renewed

Adventure Time season 7THR reports that Cartoon Network has renewed five of their animated series — Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, and Clarence. The official announcements are expected to be made at the shows’ respective panels at Comic-Con.

Adventure Time and Regular Show will return for their seventh seasons. Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe will be back for their second seasons and Clarence has been picked up for 13 additional installments.

What do you think? Does anyone in your house enjoy these shows? Have a favorite?

Sonny's Girl October 23, 2014 at 1:19 pm

ADVENTURE TIME IS THE BESTEST BEST TV EVVAAAAA. I love it I got so sad when I heard that they were canceling it . hooorraaayyyyy that u writer!!!

Sonny's Girl October 23, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Jordyn October 3, 2014 at 11:02 am

I’ve suggested that adventure time would be cancelled(and never renewed since the releasing the whole prisoner in ooo event).

Sup September 28, 2014 at 3:19 pm

I love all these shows x)

Jinx504 September 14, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Omg! I thought they where being cancelled, what a relief !!

Forest Woodlief September 13, 2014 at 10:55 pm

I’m so happy. I love regular show and adventure time so much, I have good times with it, my dad watches them with me

iamCJ August 19, 2014 at 4:24 pm

SO glad Adventure Time and Regular Show are being renewed ! Definitely the best two shows on CN before Adult Swim comes on in the evening

Anonymous September 13, 2014 at 10:53 pm

I agree , my dad loves to watch regular show with me

Anonymous September 26, 2014 at 6:00 pm

I agree

blake bounds July 25, 2014 at 6:35 pm

that means regular show will be on an additional 2 seasonthis is season 5so they will at least have a season 6&7 which is awesomeI love Regular Show it is the best show on TV I kind of like adventure time but its not that great overall but better most

JackieLeg October 19, 2014 at 5:08 pm

No way. Adventure Time is way better than Regular Show.

Stephanie July 25, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Adventure Time and Regular Show are pretty quality. I haven’t really seen much of Clarence or Steven Universe so I can’t judge. I can’t believe Uncle Grandpa is getting renewed. That show is incredibly dumb and not funny at all.

Kevin Regalado July 29, 2014 at 1:08 pm

i may be in minority but i absolutely love uncle grandpa
it’s a very hilarious show that does a great job of being unique by breaking from the norm approach at comedy. just look at shows like adventure time and even regular show for reference and compare.
as for clarence or steven universe, both are great shows with steven universe no doubt having great potential of being a truly memorable cartoon and reaching success along the lines of adventure time and regular show
i would definitely recommend watching these 3 series along with AT and RS

G Turnbull July 25, 2014 at 1:41 pm

I remember when CN used to have great shows. I could plunk down there with my kids and watch for hours on a rainy day. Now it’s just a bunch of stupid “ooh, you got hit in the butt” kind of humor with characters a 4 year old could draw. And we wonder why teens are going nowhere, with this being their “high quality” television.

Kevin Regalado July 29, 2014 at 1:05 pm

that is very closeminded of you
you should actually watch before judging
“that’s why we have new experiences”
– bear nice, from uncle grandpa
nostalgia is fine but it’s another thing to simply be blinded by it and not accept anything new
you judge teens yet you’re clearly not representing your generation properly as well