Almost Human Delayed, Bones Moving, Raising Hope Returning

Almost Human TV showFOX execs are shaking up parts of their primetime schedule at the last minute.

Almost Human, which had been scheduled to premiere on Monday, November 4th, will now debut two weeks later with two nights of episodes — on Sunday, November 17th and Monday, November 18th. The change is being made to give the new program a football lead-in.

Bones will shift to Friday nights starting November 15th at 8pm and will lead into the season debut of Raising Hope. Another episode of the sitcom will follow at 9:30pm.

What do you think? Are you planning to watch Almost Human? If you’re a fan of Bones or Raising Hope, will you be watching them on Friday nights?

Julia Davis June 8, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Ii so much enjoy Almost human and do hope you bring it back for 2014 season.

carla November 25, 2013 at 8:23 pm

not happy your moving bones. Monday was good for me.
Friday may not see it always.

Kathi November 26, 2013 at 1:04 pm

I agree. I loved Bones leading in to Sleepy Hollow. Both made Mondays a great night. Now the spot where Bones was is boring. I still watch it on Fridays but it’s not the same.

Bethany October 28, 2013 at 1:15 am

I have been a fan of Bones and the books that the show is based on for years, so I will watch it whatever night it airs.

I fell in love with Raising Hope from the first episode when they swerved the car to show that you should strap your baby seat in. (LMAO moment if you ask me, I literally laugh out loud every single time I see that scene.) And I will follow that show to whatever time slot they decide to give it as well.

With that being said, I will not stop watching Grimm, The Neighbors, Last Man Standing, or the SyFi Friday lineup in replacement of these shows. I have 4 DVRs in my home, and will use them ALL to their fullest extent to be sure I can watch all of these shows, as well as Shark Tank, Undercover Boss, and a variety of other programs that they like to throw in on Fridays.

I am a mom, who doesn’t go out partying on Friday nights, so I actually do look forward to having something to watch on tv those nights that some people are not responsible enough to stay home to watch. I know that traditionally Friday Night is the graveyard, but in truth it is an underutilized world of potential.

Peggy November 26, 2013 at 6:28 pm

I hope Bones will be coming back mi could watch any night of the week Monday or Friday

Kathi October 23, 2013 at 6:34 pm

I have no interest in this show but love Bones. I enjoyed Bones being right before The Following and Sleepy Hollow. I sure hope moving Bones doesn’t hurt the show because there are many fans out here.

Anonymous October 22, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Isn’t moving a show to Friday nights a death knell? I thought Bones and Raising Hope were doing well.

Grandizer October 23, 2013 at 8:19 am

I thought so as well.
They moved Hawaii 5-0 there this season, leaving NOTHING that I watch on Mondays anymore across all networks.

Bethany October 28, 2013 at 1:18 am

Generally it is, however with the popularity of Grimm, and The Neighbors, and Last Man Standing, they are trying to vie for those ratings points as well. Besides that, MAYBE they have figured out that there are plenty of people in this world who don’t see Friday as a party/night out type night. I will miss it airing on Mondays, but it won’t stop me watching anymore.

charlyne October 22, 2013 at 4:07 pm

I have been waiting for Almost Human to come on for months and now they are pushing the start time out and moving Bones to Fridays to die :-(

Grandizer October 22, 2013 at 8:26 am

This is almost a guarantee I won’t watch this show on TV…
Too many times sports run over and even with a 4 tuner Tivo, Sundays are packed full, so I can NOT just add time to cover for football overages…

Plus it looks like it is going to be bad, a bad thing for Karl Urban.
Anyone remember Mann and Machine??? A much better version of what this is trying to be.

TV / Movie execs need to get off their asses and license Asimovs Daniel Olivaw series of detective and robot novels.