Almost Human: Season One Ratings

almost human tv show ratingsSci-fi series don’t have a great track record on FOX. Most are cancelled after one season but low-rated Fringe did last five seasons. How long will Almost Human survive? Stay tuned to find out.

Taking place in the future, Almost Human follows the partnership of a distrustful cop (Karl Urban) and an android capable of emotion (Michael Ealy). The cast also includes Minka Kelly, Mackenzie Crook, Michael Irby, and Lili Taylor.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

Update: FOX has cancelled Almost Human after one season.

Final season averages: 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.24 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Almost Human TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Cheryl January 19, 2014 at 12:11 am

Enjoy this show immensely!! As others have stated the show has great story lines and the chemistry between the John & Dorian is fantastic! We get a good tv show like this and they think of canceling it, but leave on all those stupid reality shows???? What are the execs at FOX thinking?

Pete January 17, 2014 at 11:13 am

One of my favorite shows on the air right now. Better than family guy at this point, which has picked up but really should have ended years ago with the simpsons.

Keep Almost Human, Fox. Keep it over The Mindy Show, Bones, etc. keep it for at least another year and see what happens (I’m glad Defiance was renewed for another season and this show is much better)

Martha January 16, 2014 at 4:18 pm

I enjoy the show. It is a lot better than some of the other silly sit coms that are on other channels.

Lou January 16, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Any network dumb enough to cancel Firefly will surely cancel Almost Human. Frustrating because we finally get an awesome sci-fi show and those morons at Fox will most surely kill it.

Kendra January 17, 2014 at 9:23 am

So true Firefly should have lasted way longer than it did Almost Human probably won’t even have a chance.

Charlene January 15, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I enjoy the show and hope it is renewed. If in the relationship between human and robot interesting and filled with absurdly real humor.

Toni January 14, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Great show. Hope it will be renewed. Also, ditto on the great chemistry between Urban and Ealy.

Toni January 14, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Great show!! I enjoy each episode more than the last.

wendy January 13, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Come on!! Give this show a chance!! Great charactors and tech. Great story lines and openings for many more. Great chemistry with the two lead actors. Please, for once in my life, don’t cancel something I like!!

D McKinnon January 11, 2014 at 1:27 pm

I really like the chemistry – good castings and scripting. The plots keep improving and shows potential in character development between Urban and Ealy characters. Please keep the weights and measurements consistent. Logically, society should adhere to the metric system by then.

Kristina Williams January 10, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Renew, great show great actors.

E. Dehn January 10, 2014 at 1:26 am

Renew this show FOX. Remember that lil Firefly mistake

Jennifer L Emerson January 14, 2014 at 10:55 am

I couldnt have said it better myself! If I have to ignore one more reality or talent show just because most people can’t handle anything a bit different, I may just scream! Oh wait, I am. :-)

B Howard January 8, 2014 at 9:24 pm

I really hope the show gets renewed, every episode is better than the one before it. The cast is great and the Abrams / Wyman team will just blow our socks off if given the chance.

ELIZABETH January 7, 2014 at 4:54 pm

I love the show and I typically don’t like sci-fi. I hope they renew.

B Smith January 7, 2014 at 6:31 am

I totally think the show is improving and has a great I, Robot vibe. As such, I think the show deserves to be renewed.

B Wiley January 6, 2014 at 10:13 pm

I think tonights episode was one of the best so far, just keeps getting better and better!