Almost Human: Season One Ratings

almost human tv show ratingsSci-fi series don’t have a great track record on FOX. Most are cancelled after one season but low-rated Fringe did last five seasons. How long will Almost Human survive? Stay tuned to find out.

Taking place in the future, Almost Human follows the partnership of a distrustful cop (Karl Urban) and an android capable of emotion (Michael Ealy). The cast also includes Minka Kelly, Mackenzie Crook, Michael Irby, and Lili Taylor.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

Update: FOX has cancelled Almost Human after one season.

Final season averages: 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.24 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Almost Human TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Diane Craighead January 30, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Please do not cancel Almost Human. It’s a great show, with excellent actors. I LOVE IT!

Diane Craighead January 30, 2014 at 8:12 pm

I absolutely hope there is a 2nd season of Almost Human. Love the show, and the actors are great! PLEASE, PLEASE RENEW ALMOST HUMAN FOR AT LEAST A SECOND SEASON! And keep it going for as many seasons as possible.

empb January 30, 2014 at 7:36 am

I really hope FOX read these comments. DO NOT CANCEL “Almost Human” its a great show with lots of potential, you’ve renewed other shows with similair ratings already, why no announcement on the future of this show…..

Madison January 28, 2014 at 11:44 pm

My hubby and I are right in the “special” demographic of 18-34 yr olds, and we LOVE this show. We don’t have cable, so we watch it on hulu as soon as it becomes available, and we are completely hooked. This show is amazing, the actors superb, and the writing intriguing. Please give this show a minute to pick up speed, it is unlike anything else we’ve seen in a long time, and we are excited to watch it every week. (Except during this completely random and stupid 3 week break. Your killing me Smalls.)

Deborah rose January 28, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Love this show. Please do not cancel!

Tiffany January 28, 2014 at 6:15 pm

My ma and I love this show! Karl Urban is not only attractive, but he’s an excellent actor! Please bring it back for a second season. The sarcasm and smart ass relationships between Karl’s character and Mike’s character is just the bee’s knees!

Carol Alexander January 28, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Fox has never been my choice but I found this show to be great and I record other shows in order to watch this one “fresh”. Please do not cancel this show. It is one of the few that I can watch with my grandchildren

Dorothy Carlson January 27, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Almost Human is one of the good, relatively easy to follow sci-fi programs on TV these days. This over 60 viewer would appreciate it if you would leave it on and leave it alone. You have a good entry for an increasing age demographic, those of us who are over 50 which is what you all seem to ignore in your ratings profiles. We are an increasing number, pay attention to us, not just with the ‘Depends’ commercials, please.

Sandy January 27, 2014 at 3:20 pm

My husband and I love “Almost Human” and would be very upset if it were cancelled:(( There are too few new shows that I care to watch, but this one is a keeper. Please, FOX renew this show.

katie January 23, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Renew! Surprising show for FOX, actually almost good.

Victoria Jechart January 22, 2014 at 9:47 pm

We really like this program. The chemistry between the row main characters is fun and we enjoy the humor if the ‘robot’ character. Seriously, give it a freakin chance!

J. Wilson January 21, 2014 at 10:50 am

Fox, leave this show alone, you people are famous for your cancellations, First of all 8p.m. is the wrong time, 9 or 10p.m. is better. Why the hell do you always need high ratings continuously. There are a lot of people who like this show.

J. Wuilson January 21, 2014 at 10:45 am

Tammy January 20, 2014 at 10:04 pm

I love this show. I look forward to it every week. I have started watching Fox again, and if this is canceled I’m almost sure your viewership will dwindle. Sleepy Hollow is amazing as well. You guys have a winner so support it more to get the interest up through ads and I’m hopeful that it will generate a solid following.

Julie January 21, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Tammy, I totally agree with you. It is an excellent lead in to Sleepy Hollow for Monday evenings. Secondly the fact that Fox right out of the box messed with this series by showing it completely out of order baffles me. Why would you do that? I like the acting and I think the story lines are pretty interesting. If it isn’t renewed then a lot of questions like “why did Kennex’s girlfriend become a criminal or is she a bot and he doesn’t know it?” They have developed a chemistry between Kennex and Dorian and I like the way it is developing. You can see that Kennex is becoming more reliable on Dorian and is even in his own way protective of him, especially in the last episode where the MX started to say things that were not favorable to Dorian so he shot the MX. I like the dynamics of the characters and I think that Dorian could be a huge help to him to understand what happened with his girlfriend. Also the police captain in the first episode said to Kennex when he got Dorian that “He is special John, just like you”. Well we haven’t found out yet what makes John so special and why he and Dorian were paired together since the DRN’s were taken out of service because of their twitchy personalities. There is a lot to work with and a lot of questions to be answered especially from what that first episode showed. So FOX please don’t screw this up and cancel this series. There are a lot of people who really do like it. Maybe you just aren’t asking or demoing the right target groups.

Simon January 19, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Fox if you cancel Almost Human you will dig yourself deeper into the reputation of being the shittiest network in history. Please stop cancelling good shows in favor of shit reality tv!