ANT Farm: Ending After Three Seasons

ANT Farm canceledIt seems that Disney is putting ANT Farm out to pasture after three seasons. According to star China Anne McClain, the sitcom has been cancelled.

The comedy takes place in San Francisco and revolves around a group of gifted middle-schoolers in a special “Advanced Natural Talent” (A.N.T.) program at the local high school. Castmembers have included McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stefanie Scott, Carlon Jeffery, and Aedin Mincks.

Last night, McClain wrote, “It was GREAT filming ANT Farm but after 3 seasons it’s come to an end. I’m excited about my secret projects and keeping you guys happy!”

Season three kicked off on May 31st with a special hour episode. A total of 14 season three episodes have aired thus far and the next is scheduled for January 24th. It’s unclear how many installments have been ordered — the first two seasons had 25 and 20 episodes — or when the series finale will air.

What do you think? Are you sorry that ANT Farm won’t have a fourth season? How do you think it should end?

Kialzz February 24, 2014 at 12:19 am

CANCEL:
Fish Hooks. :/
Honestly, this show is pointless to all viewers everywhere.
It’s gone downhill, there are no exciting plots or anything
like that. Just stupid meaningless fish in a pet shop trying
to be exciting and do things with their useless lives. Ugh.

I Didn’t Do It
A really dumb show expecting success because of the mildly
popular cast members. Olivia Holt and Kennedy from A.N.T Farm.
Really just a bunch of kids who are supposed to have crazy adventures
and get in trouble with there terrible acting parents. They are best
friends. There are twins who are try to act like they don’t like each other
but deep down they blah blah blah blah blah…

Dog With A Blog
Based off a talking dog who lives with kids who can’t act. One is red headed
and mentally unstable, one is blonde and acts like a know it all but is just
really desperate for friends inside, one is a dark brown and has long hair,
bushy eyebrows, and acts like a dumb but charming player. The parents, however,
are even worse. Honestly ‘Ellen’ just, please. The dad, a psychologist, I think. Yeah,
you! Stop acting like you know what goes on in everybody’s mind because you don’t.
If you did, you would have quit the show much earlier because you know everyone’s
opinion that they keep in their mind about your character.

Wander Over Yonder
Just, no.

Kialzz February 23, 2014 at 11:51 pm
Jake Short February 22, 2014 at 11:53 am

im very sorry that the show has ended. i really wanted more episodes

Alana Francis February 20, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I love ur comment Tim Vance

Alana Francis February 20, 2014 at 9:35 pm

This is pure rubbish and foolishness I agree with Tim Vance we kids aren’t dumb first they cancel Shake It Up and try to replace it with, Liv and Maddie, then they cancel Good Luck Charlie and attempt to replace this hit show with I Didn’t Do It Next they cancel Ant Farm what next their going too cancel Jesse So they who ever they is have almost cancelled every great show since Suite Life On Deck heck since Cory InThe House but they have another thing coming to them their ratings on these so call “fantastic” new shows replacing We the Kids classic favorite shows. are crazy people their ratings are gonna be at an all time low their gonna wish they never canceled these shows their not going to get a lot of money on these shows and I’ll well I’m hoping we the kids are not going to let you adults think you can just cancel are shows and get away with it they have another thing coming !!!!! I’ll fight and petition until we the kids get our shows back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blacc Aloee February 17, 2014 at 8:50 pm

I’m sorry A.N.T. Farm is ending. But maybe there will be a happy ending. I think all the ants will graduate. Which if you think of it it is a happy ending after all.

korra February 16, 2014 at 6:50 pm

I am sorry that ant farm is finishing because it was my favorite show plus I look up to China macclain and the others but now it’s finishing I’m very disappointed.

Salvador Katz February 15, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I personally loved ant farm and the last airing was amazing. Lab Rats on Disney Xd is better. I am so sad to see ant farm finishing up its third and final season. Good Luck Charlie is also ending tomorrow. This is just sad. Mighty Med is OK. This season of ant farm was truly amazing and to see it go bye is sad. I loved ant farm and I am so sad to even give it a farewell. I love ant farm. Chyna, Stephanie, Cameron, Aedin, Jake, Sierra, you GUYS MADE THE SHOW BE THE SHOW. I ALWAYS WATCH YOU ON TV AND ALWAYS WISH I COULD BE THERE. Thank you for an amazing show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous February 10, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Yes!!!!! Finally. Good luck charlie was a good show but mighty med is better.

Lisa W February 10, 2014 at 3:00 pm

I’m sorry my other post has errors. I could not edit it. Anyway, after the changes, the show lost its flavor.

Lisa W February 10, 2014 at 2:53 pm

As a kid trapped an adult body, I prefer to watch Disney’s channels. Its nice to be able to wake up to good shows and not the nastiness other channels can’t seem to steer from. Havinv said that, I’m confused. I have liked A.N.T. FARM since the beginning. It reminded me of kids I went to school with and hung out with. We were a bag of mixed nuts. Lol. :)- Then, everything was changed. Why did the Show move the students to a place away from family and their family and the worlf

rightalltetime February 3, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Shake it up SUCKED ant farm SUCKS good luck charlie is AWESOME and i will miss it.

Alice Loe February 2, 2014 at 1:19 am

I think it’s very stupid of Disney Channel to cancell Ant Farm along with Shake It Up and Good Luck Charlie. Their the only show I watch on Disney anymore. Shake It Up and Good Luck Charlie were their two most popular shows. Are they just going to make annoying shows like Gravity Fall, Wonder Over Yonder,Fish hooks, and most of the new shows that most people can’t act in? Very smart Disney. Now that those three shows are done I only watch Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, The Carrie Diaries and Criminal Minds, I mean I need to be a kid sometimes! I also agree with two of the other comments it is turning in to I Carly their just reusing plots with different characters and it did turn kinda gay. I think the show was better when they were at the old school and had different characters. Disney is just doing what Nick did taking off all the good shows that are funny and people can act in and replacing them with annoying shows.

Tim Vance January 29, 2014 at 11:40 am

I am very disappointed that ANT farm has been cancelled. The show was the most important reason I started watching the Disney channel’s sitcoms. It is the only show that has a regular core of probably about 2 million viewers and the cancellation will hurt Disney’s overall ratings. You noticed that Ant farm’s new episodes premiere only during Friday evenings; when, of course, the older generations are not thinking about watching TV. The show continues to have the highest ratings. They even try to premiere the new sitcoms during this period, Liv & Maddie, Dog/Blog, and I didn’t do it, to make the core of kids aware of these new sitcoms and then move them to Sunday evening. But these new shows stink with all of their gimmicks, (talking dog, fake twins, and stars who’s popularity initiated from other Disney shows, Girl vs Monster and Kennedy/ant farm. It will not work; these shows are flops; and the ANT farm faithfuls are mad about this impending cancellation. You even have adults who starting watching ANT farm because of their kids. They are cancelling ANT Farm when its gotten even better than before; at its height; at its Zenith; Season 3 has produced some great shows that will remain classics; Secret Agent, Unforeseen Circumstance, Financial Crisis, product misplacement, and Angus’ first movement are masterpieces. Animation , like the Simpsons, Family guy, etc. are animated-real life sitcoms that remain popular; Ant Farm is the first Disney sitcom that has reverse that form of art; this show is real life-animated. That’s why it is popular and the last episode, ‘ unwanted’, only demonstrates how each main character is superb in their on right. We will start a petition to keep ANT Farm going for another season or so; people should know that all young kids are not dumb; we are smart prodigies , or nerds who like being nerds, – and who are very disappointed in Disney’s decision to cancel ANT Farm. They can at least keep the sitcom to bring in new rising young stars; what about that idea. It was the first series to give the 12 and under its proper creds!!!!

Savannah January 28, 2014 at 5:40 pm

I think it’s turning in to Icarly because olive always hated fletcher and
Teased him Sam always hated Freddie and teased him fletcher has a crush
On chyna the main character Freddie has a crush on Carly the main character
Olive and fletcher kissed after olive whent thru a tuff break up Freddie and Sam
Kissed after Sam whent thru a tuff break up and said they would hide it from Carly
So do ant farm I think Disney isn’t getting views that much anymore and nick Is so they do that

Patrick Chen January 30, 2014 at 6:59 pm

OMG Thats exactly what i was thinking. I always new antfarm was gay