ANT Farm: Ending After Three Seasons

ANT Farm canceledIt seems that Disney is putting ANT Farm out to pasture after three seasons. According to star China Anne McClain, the sitcom has been cancelled.

The comedy takes place in San Francisco and revolves around a group of gifted middle-schoolers in a special “Advanced Natural Talent” (A.N.T.) program at the local high school. Castmembers have included McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stefanie Scott, Carlon Jeffery, and Aedin Mincks.

Last night, McClain wrote, “It was GREAT filming ANT Farm but after 3 seasons it’s come to an end. I’m excited about my secret projects and keeping you guys happy!”

Season three kicked off on May 31st with a special hour episode. A total of 14 season three episodes have aired thus far and the next is scheduled for January 24th. It’s unclear how many installments have been ordered — the first two seasons had 25 and 20 episodes — or when the series finale will air.

What do you think? Are you sorry that ANT Farm won’t have a fourth season? How do you think it should end?

170 Comments · Read them below or add one

• Ari says

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad I can’t even express how I feel in writing! I was like “awwwwwww, their so cute together! It was so good I hope they realize they should make a season 4 because it would be soo awesome (:

1. Lozziedromaay says

I love this tv show but it has the worst finale ever I mean seriously Fletcher moves away?? What?? I seriously thought it would have a happy ending sooo ******* annoyed

2. Anonymous says

i dont understand why they have to end it it was a really great show! i was always looking foward to a new episode i am really sad

3. francis garcia says

thank god its done bout i dont get the ending. i actually think they should make roshon fegan a part of the main cast and take out jake short.

• WE WANT ANT FARM BACK!!!! says

i would highly disagree with you. jake short is one of the most important characters now that he dated olive. they should have simply added an extra member to the cast(roshon fegan).

4. Clayton McDonald says

honestly, I was very disappointed about how it ended. I mean they didn’t really just didn’t wrap anything up. they just kicked one person of the show an added new person and then that’s it.

• Cam Young says

You can tell that they’d finished filming prior to the cancellation. It was known that Jake Short was leaving to star in another show on DisneyXD. The story line of the last episode had his character staying not returning to school after a field trip. However, there wasn’t any closure with the other characters.

5. Old Disney 101 says

Thank god this show is finally over! It was such a stupid show and horrible acting. What happened to Lizzie McGuire, that’s so raven or Kim possible? I miss good luck Charlie. Those shows actually had meaning and more realistic life that kids and teen face everyday. Disney needs to rethink where they’re taking their shows.

• Anonymous says

Excuse me I know your angry I miss those shows to but don’t talk about ant farm that way if you don’t have anything to say nice don’t say anything at all

6. Angry watcher says

I’m so so so so so So so so so ANGRY this is horrible if Walt Disney watched disney channel today he would be ashamed don’t cancel ant farm if u do I’m not going to watch disney channel

• A Dude says

i can’t believe there ending this show without doing a topless episode where everyone could see Stephanie Scott and Sierra McCormick in the raw!! That would be awesome dude… especially Sierra… totally nice rack.

7. kayana celestin says

It’s not fair that A.N.T farm is ending so soon. I think it’s a bad idea all the good shows on family channel are ending. And it happened just like that without a show countdown! I am really upset about the situation… Please don’t make it end.

8. macy says

One way to keep the show going would be that they all travel to New York for various opportunities and they stay close friends having fun adventures. I am sad that Ant Farm is coming to an end!

9. Tamara Gill says

So sorry ant farm finishing first it was shake it up then good luck charlie and now ant farm. All the good shows are finishing