ANT Farm: Ending After Three Seasons

ANT Farm canceledIt seems that Disney is putting ANT Farm out to pasture after three seasons. According to star China Anne McClain, the sitcom has been cancelled.

The comedy takes place in San Francisco and revolves around a group of gifted middle-schoolers in a special “Advanced Natural Talent” (A.N.T.) program at the local high school. Castmembers have included McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stefanie Scott, Carlon Jeffery, and Aedin Mincks.

Last night, McClain wrote, “It was GREAT filming ANT Farm but after 3 seasons it’s come to an end. I’m excited about my secret projects and keeping you guys happy!”

Season three kicked off on May 31st with a special hour episode. A total of 14 season three episodes have aired thus far and the next is scheduled for January 24th. It’s unclear how many installments have been ordered — the first two seasons had 25 and 20 episodes — or when the series finale will air.

What do you think? Are you sorry that ANT Farm won’t have a fourth season? How do you think it should end?

bryana June 4, 2014 at 1:04 pm

I loved that show I hated how it just stoppedidont even remember a finale

Jones June 1, 2014 at 9:02 pm

THANK GOODNESS. Ant Farm was horrible, it NEEDED to end. It is simply the worst show on Disney Channel and I’m so glad they won’t be making more. The show was pretty bad in the beginning and ever since they went to Z-tech or whatever, they screwed it up even more! Please NEVER make shows like this ever again. The only reason I like to watch this show is when I’m fapping to Lexi (Stephanie Brown). P.S. Leigh Allyn Baker is a MILF

joliee May 20, 2014 at 6:53 pm

After olive and flecher got together and than she brakes up with him and he’s moving to nyc I want more I hate stupid dan singer and always will just saying but whateves

Anonymous May 19, 2014 at 9:10 pm

WE WANT ANT FARM BACK

Gabby May 19, 2014 at 9:08 pm

I loved that show for three days in a row I watched this show and it ends it was just getting good

Gabby May 19, 2014 at 9:08 pm

WE WANT ANT FARM BACK!!!! May 17, 2014 at 7:51 am

UUUGGGGHHHH

lizzie May 6, 2014 at 10:30 pm

THEY WILL LOOSE ALL THERE FEWERS IT CANT JUST END LIKE THAT. THEY HAVE TO GET BACK TOGETHER FLETCHER OLIVE THEY WERE A GREAT COUPLE IM SO MAD IM ONE OF THERE FANS BUT IM NOT NOW THERE LOOSING ALL FANS THANKS TO THOSE LOUZY PEOPLE THAT CANT DO ANY MORE EPISODES WOW :( JUST LIKE THAT HUH WELL IM JUST SAYING NEW DUDE AND CHYNA GET TOGETHER FLETCHER HAS TO COME BACK BECAUSE HE MISSES OLIVE TO MUCH THEY GET BACK TOGETHER HE BECOMES AN ARTIST THEY GROW UP GET MARRIED ALL OF THINGS IN 1 EPISODE COME ON PLZ JUST 2 OR 3 MORE EPISODES U GUYS ARE LOOSING ALL VIEWERS SUBSCRIBERS FANS ALL THAT PLZ COME ON ALL FANS VIEWERS SUBSCRIBERS WERE ALL COUNTING ON U PLEASE PLEASE PPLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP 3 OR 4 MORE EPISODES PLEASE IM CRYING RIGHT NO :( 3 OR 4 MORE:)

angel June 4, 2014 at 6:00 pm

actually, Fletcher hated Olive. Just sayin’. I miss A. N. T. Farm. That was the best show on Disney, and Good Luck Charlie, I have ever seen.

tamera s May 6, 2014 at 3:31 am

How could they end it like that it so heart brecking so please make a season four

jamel May 4, 2014 at 4:17 pm

The show was amazing then it ends

Ally May 4, 2014 at 10:34 am

I’ve watch the ending like three times and if it ends I’m gonna be so mad. I think that Chyna and Hudson are gonna date but it just can’t end with Hudson coming. It has to end with something so big it can’t be followed. I’m not saying that Fletcher leaving isn’t big… it is. But I need to see what happens to Chyna, Olive, and Hudson.

Elmo April 30, 2014 at 8:05 pm

It doesn’t have an ending. A new guy comes, one who I think Chyna could get together with, but it only leaves you to imagine. Fletcher leaves Olive when they just got together two episodes before, and he completely leaves the ANT farm. As he was my favorite character because I thought he was funny and I love art and he was the only character who didn’t think too highly of himself, I was mad he left. I didn’t like that. The show was okay, enough for me to continually watch, so I am not so happy it stopped or stopped without an ending.

Anonymous April 29, 2014 at 5:55 pm

The new kid just came and what will Olvie do

Hailey Witcraft April 27, 2014 at 12:19 pm

I dont think Ant farm should end because I love that show. Besides fletcher and olive are dating but they had to end because of fketcher he is on the new series Mighty Med

Anonymous April 28, 2014 at 7:34 pm

I agree and plus that guy just came from shake it up i mean come on!! </3 -_- it shouldn't end i really like this show

emily April 26, 2014 at 10:36 pm