Army Wives: Is It Time for the TV Show to End?

Last episodes of Army Wives on Lifetime

As the sixth season of Army Wives is winding down, last night’s preview hinted that the TV series’ finale is in sight. The promo notes “only four more episodes until it all ends.”

The news doesn’t come as a surprise to our readers as we’ve suspected that there might not be a seventh season for quite awhile but it is the first time that Lifetime has hinted that the show is being cancelled.

For those who missed it, here’s the promo:

What do you think? Do you think there should be/will be a seventh season or is it time for Army Wives to go?

Canceled and renewed TV show

348 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Michelle says

Can not believe that such an awesome show has to come to a end. This is one show that manages to make me cry and laugh. I personally think that they should reconsider their decision looking forward to watch a few more seasons of Army Wives.

2. r. castano says

with all that happens with our military men/women. thier are always somebodies story to tell. your writers are doing a great job. hate to see this show be cancelled by lifetime. its more reality than those other stupid and boring reality shows. “basketball wifes la and miami” i see enough folks have stated the same thing . PLEASE DON’T STOP NOW”

4ever a fan…..

3. Skip Coleman says

My wife and I have been big fans from the beginning and hope that season 7 will soon be in the works………PLEASE

4. BA says

I can’t believe the show would end like that. It’s one of my favorite shows. Please bring it back with everyone surviving.

5. Anonymous says

Please, there has to be another Army Wives…..it can’t just end like that!!!!! My family and I love this show!!! It can’t end!!!!

6. Pat Yerby says

Please bring back Army Wives! It is a great show and there just aren’t many great shows out there any more. I’m really getting tired of the reality shows