Arrow: Season Two Ratings

Arrow season two ratingsLast year, Arrow turned out to be The CW‘s new ratings hit. Will that success continue in season two or will the numbers fall? Will the show be cancelled or renewed for season three? We’ll have to wait and see how it goes.

On Arrow, a handsome vigilante (Stephen Amell) teams up with a former military man (David Ramsey) and a computer science expert (Emily Bett Rickards) to fight injustice in Starling City.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

2/13 update: The CW has renewed this series for a third season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.62 million total viewers.

Last year comparison: The first season of Arrow averaged a 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.21 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Arrow TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a third season?

Tom April 25, 2014 at 12:34 am

I like the Arrow show a lot. I hope it gets renewed.

Jordan April 8, 2014 at 1:43 am

It is one of the best shows I have ever watched. I love shows like prison break and breaking bad, and Arrow gets me just as excited as those two shows. Definitely should continue for season 3 and beyond.

Laraine April 6, 2014 at 3:44 pm

This is an AWESOME show. It is so good I watch it a second time on my PVR and can’t wait to buy the Second Season. I will be so disappointed if it does not go for Season 3 and beyond. I can’t wait until the next week to continue the journey. And all the actors are excellent….

hitek March 16, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Had to give it up as a family show due to the sexual content.

Jim February 21, 2014 at 10:21 am

Good show but the start-stop format of episodes is incredibly frustrating. If you’re going to have a series then episodes should be every week…..not 2 weeks on 4 weeks off, 3 weeks on again 5 weeks off. It’s really making me want to stop watching the show.

Amber February 17, 2014 at 10:18 pm

I just started watching Arrow on Netflix. I really enjoy the two story lines going as one. It does seem to follow a bit of Some of our favorite superhero story line. I enjoy it & can’t wait to see what he goes through on the island every episode. I’m on episode 21 of season one. I hope that the network also takes into account the people watching it on netflix. I will definitely be watching season 2 on TV and season 3!

Amber February 17, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Well, I did just read that the show is based off of a comic book! I hope it’s not cancelled!

Arfie February 8, 2014 at 12:46 am

Arrow should be renewed its so good.

dimitris February 2, 2014 at 3:23 am

For sure is an amazing serie

Les December 12, 2013 at 12:02 am

Arrow is fantastic should be renewed

Oakcibabt December 2, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Love the show, should run for at least 5 seasons. Everyone needs a Hero!

Frank November 23, 2013 at 2:36 pm

They should keep arrow for another season.
I don’t know why the seasons are so short, and then the times are confusing, I think that can cost the CW viewers, they should rethink their strategies and keep the show, it’s one I think will last.

K November 20, 2013 at 12:41 am

Who is that BLONDE women behide Slade!! I don’t recognize her at all..

Anonymous December 11, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Laurel?

Dani October 25, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Can anybody tell me, why CW Network always has small ratings.
Arrow is a good show but the ratings never reach 2.0

Chuck Lewis October 25, 2013 at 2:59 am

Emily Bett….You are seriously HOT!

Knucklez October 10, 2013 at 9:16 pm

this show is so incredibly good. second season comes back on FIRE to be a real show for the long run. the story line is getting bigger, characters are getting deeper and as a symbol for getting real, he decides to drop his vigilante name of “the hood” and grow up into a serious vigilante :) awesome. just awesome.