Arrow

Arrow TV series on CWNetwork: The CW
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 10, 2012 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Stephen Amell, Colin Donnell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Susanna Thompson, and Paul Blackthorne.

past TV show

TV show description:
Based on the Green Arrow superhero from DC Comics, this TV series follows the tale of billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell). After being involved in a violent shipwreck, he’s presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote Pacific island.

When Oliver returns home to Starling City, he’s welcomed by his devoted mother Moira (Susanna Thompson), his beloved sister Thea (Willa Holland), and his best friend Tommy (Colin Donnell). They sense however that Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he’s become, he desperately wants to make amends for the selfish actions he took as a boy.

Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his former girlfriend, Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy). As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory.

By day, Oliver plays the role of the wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be — flanked by his devoted chauffeur and tough-as-nails bodyguard, John Diggle (David Ramsey). While doing this, he carefully conceals the secret identity he uses under cover of darkness.

Laurel’s father, Detective Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne), is determined to arrest this Arrow vigilante that’s operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver’s own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she’s let on and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space

What do you think? Do you like the Arrow TV series? Do you think it should be renewed or cancelled for another season?

Anonymous June 7, 2014 at 8:46 pm

fall of 2014 is for “flash”

mary May 22, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I,m 65 and I look forward to each epi sode the characters are great and so good looking. Please renew it

Roberta Magee May 21, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Yes I love the arrow, bring it back soon.

homan May 15, 2014 at 3:22 am

it’s very good. just oliver.

susan May 14, 2014 at 10:39 pm

My husband and I would love to see this show continue we think that they are all wonderful actors and we are sad that this was a finale show please think this over and bring it back to all that like the show

howie May 14, 2014 at 9:27 pm

im 75 years old and enjoy the show tremendously. The acting is terrific, I look forward to fall 2014

Duke Conrad May 13, 2014 at 11:04 pm

Wow, what a great “find”. I wish I had known about this series. My wife and I were hooked from the 1st episode on Netflix. We’re not finished with season 1, but this series is worth saving.

Bryan May 7, 2014 at 7:34 pm

I love this show it has great characters and always puts me on the edge of my seat. I do get a bit upset cause the pace is a bit slow. I guess that is so it lasts a long time, anyway keep up the great story telling. Keep renewing till the bitter end!!!

Kevin April 30, 2014 at 8:29 am

This show is great. It’s unique! We don’t need anymore law or reality shows!!!!!L.

Mark April 25, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Renewal for season 3 was announced back in February.

Tammy April 24, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Honestly I don’t understand why you would renew the Arrow when it has done so well. My husband and I enjoy the show and always look forward to the next. I can only hope that you will renew the show and continue leaving us in suspense.

Darlene Owens April 24, 2014 at 5:50 pm

I love the show. Please don’t cancel it.

Stephanie April 20, 2014 at 6:10 pm

Honestly I loved it and think the cast was great and Stephen Amell should be next sexiest man alive!! :) I hope you keep it.

Mark April 8, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Not withstanding my previous comment; I’ve just caught up on a couple of episodes and… Oh dear, you’ve let yourself go a bit while I was away.
Some poor choices story wise and sudden, inexplicable acts of stupidity by characters to further the plot which has a few holes and my interest starts to drop.
Not collapsed entirely yet, but I hope the last few episodes are very strong, otherwise I may not return next season, which would dissappoint me.
Also, killing off Laurel and keeping Sara would help.

Anonymous April 14, 2014 at 6:10 pm

I think you should continue this tv series because this is a great show with suspense and amazing events (its like a combination of csi and dc comics)

Anonymous April 23, 2014 at 9:33 pm

Do not include CSI as a positive reference. Stupidest show(s) ever! All gloss, no substance and more science fiction than procedural.

Mark May 21, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Well, I’ve finally watched the end and it redeemed itself somewhat. Nisa’s return, while telegraphed was handled well, especially her interactions with Officer/Detective/Quentin Lance.
Laurel became less unbearable BUT Thea returned to whining brat mode and I think she’ll return to haunt us.
The “loss” of the company bit doesn’t make sense, how can you dilute the shares in what, 10 days, without the majority shareholders agreement AND have the shares jump in price, as per the news report shown? This plot has occurred so many times in the comic, always nonsensically, and it’s just annoying now, so let’s get it out of the way in the first few episodes of next season, please!
The whole point of the Billionaire Vigilante is he’s a Billionaire Vigilante. Nobody ever tries this rubbish with Bruce Wayne (apart from the weakest bit of Batman Begins, obv.)