Baby Daddy: Season Two Ratings

baby daddy season twoLast season, Baby Daddy ended up outperforming Melissa & Joey. Will the ratings rise or fall this season? The show’s already been renewed for a third season but it’s still fun to watch the numbers.

Airing on Wednesday nights, Baby Daddy stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Chelsea Kane, Derek Theler, Melissa Peterman, and Tahj Mowry.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if the series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress:

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 910,000 total viewers.

Reference point: Season one averaged a 0.6 rating in the demo with 1.35 million viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you still like the Baby Daddy TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

Lily November 25, 2014 at 7:14 pm

I Love Love Love this show! I watched the finalie of season 2 on tv and thought it was hilarious and I was able to watch both season 1 & 2 on Netflix which was Awesome! My favorite was season 3, I’m totally hooked on this show and Baby Daddy has the best cast ever!!!! Please don’t cancel this show!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous July 28, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Ohhh nooo i love this show and wat will happen to bem and emma and rilly

Jaycee Purselley July 28, 2014 at 6:54 pm

Please don’t cancel this show everybody in my whole family loves it I have watched every season over and over again I live it so much. I’m waiting for season 4 to come obsolete please don’t cancel the show.

Dee June 19, 2014 at 1:45 pm

Please keep this show on. It is a very fun show to watch

janelle June 10, 2014 at 12:09 am

please keep this show for more seasons to come. i love baby daddy. it’s one of the funniest comedy show on tv. it’s pretty much my favorite comedy show and the show i like most on abc family.

chyna May 30, 2014 at 10:59 pm

I love this show! It is something the whole family can watch together and enjoy, something not commonly said about TV shows these days. Please don’t cancel this show!!!

@explore360 December 16, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Baby Daddy is a joyful and loving show. Each madcap episode is exactly like catching up with old friends. You will feel the show’s warm embrace as the opening credits roll. It’s a masterfully-written balancing act to bring each of these hillarious characters to life and play them opposite the most adorable baby in the history of tv. Bravo to the talented writers, cast and crew who bring this show to life week after week.

Grace Ridings September 8, 2013 at 2:03 am

LOVE this show it is SOO cute and funny!! We need these shows back on. I am SOO tired of the reality stuff and fighting and violence , we have enough of that going on in real life can we not have it on the T.V too? We need some kind of break in life and I usually try to find it in my shows. I would like something funny and relaxing and this show along with Melissa and Joey does that for me. Don’t get me wrong I like a good drama movie every now and then but not every time I turn on the T.V. Life has enough drama in it we need to bring back some cute and fun into our lives!! Way to go ABC Family with this show!!

jo-an September 5, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I am 66 years old and LOVE the series Baby Daddy. It is good, clean FUN, and the
show that aired Sept. 4th,2013, has me hooked for more. I have told several friends
my age and younger to watch it. I am glad there are at least a few shows on cable tv that
we can watch and enjoy.

Faith August 30, 2013 at 4:36 pm

The show should be reneweeeeed

TVguru June 14, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Just thought you should know, Baby Daddy was renewed for a third season two months before season 2 aired. They could still cancel it if ratings continue to drop, but for the moment it is renewed.

admin June 16, 2013 at 9:22 pm

I forgot that. Thanks for the note!