Bad Teacher: Season One Ratings

Bad Teacher TV show on CBS ratingsCBS has had mixed success with new sitcoms this season. The Crazy Ones looks like it could be cancelled because the ratings weren’t high enough. How will Bad Teacher perform? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

On Bad Teacher, a former trophy wife (Ari Graynor) masquerades as a teacher in order to find a new man to marry. The rest of the cast includes Kristin Davis, David Alan Grier, Sara Gilbert, Ryan Hansen, and Sara Rodier.

5/10 update: CBS has cancelled Bad Teacher after three airings.

7/27 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Bad Teacher TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

41 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Jo says

I love Bad Teacher, I truly don’t think it was given a chance before you decided to cancel it. It is a great funny show and I hope that if you don’t bring it back for Season 2 then maybe a another station will pick it up and give the chance it deserves.

2. Issy says

I love this show! Please bring it back for season 2. I’m a teacher too and finally there’s a show about teachers

3. Taylor Autumn says

Bad Teacher is great. I taught for 14 years and it really grabs the backstory of a school’s faculty. Also shows how a teacher can grow to love the kids and the kids change her. We Love Meredith (Ari), Lilly (Sara), James (Stuart) and Bronwen (Gracie) and Ryan (Coach),. The principal , Carl (David) is so pathetically needy for approval from his faculty and life. It’s a shame that the timeslot for this show kept moving, and you have to hunt for it to find when it’s airing. The entire cast is awesome together and just starting to shine and show how much they care about the students and the kids care about them. Please, Please another network pick up this show, just like CougarTown was picked up on another network. Bad Teacher grows on you and then you want more.
    All right, I hope other folks feel the same about Bad Teacher and write in to keep it on the air……………All the Best, Taylor and Family!

4. Chadrick says

It’s already been canceled, which really sucks because it certainly had its moments. “You got your first period? Congratulations! Now you have an excuse to get out of anything.”

5. Jessica says

This is an awesome show. It is a hilarious sitcom both my boyfriend and I enjoy to watch. It brings us closer because we normally can never agree on the same show. There has to be a season 2. I hope another network will pick it up and give it a better time slot. Then, more people I think would tune in.

6. LP says

This show is funny and cute unlike so much crap on TV, for instance Two and Half Men or 2 broke girls! That kind of crap makes it on TV and this is cancelled something wrong there!

7. Chris says

CBS flat out SUCKS! ( they cancelled another good show(drama) last Spring called Golden Boy…a very different cop show) They always cancel shows and don’t give them a fair chance. I can honestly say that this show has grown stronger and funnier with every episode. Too bad only us die hards are seeing the last 8 episodes. Last 2 this Sat, July 26th. One can only “HOPE” that another network might give this funny show a chance to make it, and keep us laughing. ITs a sitcom people, its supposed to be entertaining. Not serious! The cast is GREAT, and Ari Graynor( Fringe, Olivia’s sister Rachael) is super cute/sexy and very funny in the role. Please some other network PLEASE pick this show up! Give it a chance! CBS is full of s***.

8. William McClain says

I just discovered Bad Teacher, I think it a very funny show. I missed the pilot and felt lost when I caught an episode, so I went to amazon and purchased the pilot. I like it so much, I bought 8 episodes to catch up. I hope other people get a chance to see it.

9. Ev Rojas says

Show is very funny…as a teacher I can experience vicariously what I only wish I could do in reality at times!!

Please keep this show on the air!

10. kiki says

I love the show, I hope it gets picked up for another season. The entire cast makes me want more, can’t get enough of Ari Graynor – she’s flipping hilarious.