Beauty and the Beast: Season Three for CW Series

Beauty and the Beast ratingsIn what will likely go down as the surprise renewal of the season, The CW has ordered a third season of ratings-challenged Beauty and the Beast. The show has performed poorly this season and was even yanked off the schedule a few months ago.

On Beauty and the Beast, a beautiful detective (Kristin Kreuk), navigates her evolving relationship with a handsome doctor (Jay Ryan) who becomes a terrifying beast. Others in the cast are Austin Basis, Brian White, Max Brown, and Nina Lisandrello.

The show is the network’s second-lowest rated series of the season, attracting an average of a 0.2 demo rating and just 770,000 weekly viewers. The show was put on hiatus in March with the remaining six episodes of season two slated to air this summer, beginning June 2nd.

Word is that the season three renewal is a result of strong international sales for CBS (which co-owns the network).

What do you think? Are you glad that Beauty and the Beast has been renewed for a third season or do you think it should have been cancelled.

Zaklina Mandic May 17, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I´m very glad that there will be a third season… great show and great actors, thank you for the message you give to all people watching the show: the most important thing is LOVE….hope the show will continue in Germany (S1 already finished)….God bless you all!

sabrina May 17, 2014 at 1:29 pm

glad to see that there is a third season love the show cant wait until it comes back on

Beth May 13, 2014 at 6:02 pm

I am so Happy that Beauty and the Beast got renew!

Anonymous May 12, 2014 at 3:02 am

I love this show with all of my heart! Amazing actors!! The story line is so awesome! I haven’t been this excited about a show in a long time! I hope it continues for awhile! Maybe some better advertising or better trailers to get people excited about this show! Someone needs to do their job cause this show is the best!!!!

s.dav May 12, 2014 at 12:40 am

Great show. Very glad to see another season. Hopefully the ratings will pick up, there are too many good shows falling.

Anonymous May 11, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Cancel. Season 2 was a snooze frst.

Belinda May 11, 2014 at 12:22 am

Yes, I am glad this show was renewed. Love all the characters–even Gabe. I adore J. T. & Tess and want to see where their relation evolve and of couse VinCat. Glad to see them back together. Thanks BEASTIES and the CW Network.

Belinda May 11, 2014 at 12:18 am

Yes, I am glad this show was renewed. Love all the character–even Gabe. I adore J. T. & Tess and want to see where their relation evolve and of couse VinCat. Glad to see them back together. Thanks BEASTIES and the CW Network.

Christopher Windley May 10, 2014 at 9:10 pm

The show ABSOLUTELY MUST return!! It’s a great program with amazing actors (go Kristen!!). However, it needs to return to what made it great. On Smallville (another Kristen show-can you tell I’m a Kristen fan?) it took a turn for the worst concentrating on the relationship between Lana and Clark, and that is what’s happening again. The audience is being lost because, mainly, we aren’t the target audience for love triangles and jealous fits. Fights, action, and an undying need to regain humanity…NOW THAT’S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! It’s what made it awesome before..it’s what will make it awesome again! Please bring it back. Kristen, you rule! No one can touch you:-)

Anonymous May 10, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Thank god for another season of beauty and the beast! I just l
ove watchintg it.

sandy May 10, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Sooooooooo glad beauty and the beast has been renewed for a third season#so excited

Mel May 10, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Yes l’m glad it ‘s been renewed for a third season whith is great .But also sorry to see go is Starcrossed and The Tomorrow People they were really good to . Thank- you for listening

marian May 10, 2014 at 4:54 am

bam glad 2 knw the season three ll be out shortly u knw u guys are doing jst 5yn the is incredible do great tanx

Lori May 9, 2014 at 5:47 pm

My teenaged daughters and I love this show. The cast is compelling and the show has so much more heart than other shows out there. I feared it would be cancelled — I am so excited there will be a third season.

Ms. Belle May 9, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Veryyyy glad there a third season, though I hope
Writers will do better work…