Being Mary Jane

Being Mary Jane TV show: canceled or renewed?Network: BET
Episodes: Ongoing (90 min. pilot + half-hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 2, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Gabrielle Union, Omari Hardwick and Lisa Vidal.

TV show description:
This series revolves around successful talk show host Mary Jane Paul (Gabrielle Union). She’s an entirely self-sufficient powerhouse and a single modern woman. She’s devoted to her family but they don’t exactly share her sense of motivation.

Mary Jane finds it’s no easy feat to juggle her professional life and her family life while also searching for “Mr. Right.”

Series Finale:
Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

What do you think? Do you like the Being Mary Jane TV series so far? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

56 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Betty and Boop says

Would love to see more , I only saw one, was there more? I had the show to be recorded, I’ll keep looking and waiting.

2. Brittany says

I have been patiently waiting for the next episode. I think that tv show is one of the best shows on television. It’s real and it gives some enlightened messages for women and young women.

3. says

PLEASE Bring this show back!!!! I Love It!!! It had me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next episode!!! Please bring it back.

4. Ms Worth says

Really enjoyed the show can’t wait for the return.

Why do you guys do us like this ?
    Get us so excited about a new show and it disappears. Hope you inform us of the return, so many of the great shows are canceled because the viewers can’t keep up with the scheduling..

5. Victoria says

I love this show.. it was REAL and so many of my friends could relate. Please Please hurry and bring it back.. so sick of the ratchett reality TV.. Kudos to Gabby for a great performance as always..

6. Ms. Lockhart says

They show was absolutely stunning. I can’t wait to see other episodes. I do not think it should be canceled. Please submit dates as soon as possible.

7. Mrs. Williams says

Awesome show…I truly enjoyed it. It was so real others can relate in many ways. Great acting by all and would love to see the series not only stay but get a better viewing hour:)

8. Isis says

I’m looking right now all thru Hulu because I thought I missed it. Keep it on I would like to know what she is really going to do with that specimen. Things that make you go hmm…

9. Mr Cobb says

It’s real life happenings! She was different in this premiere. She is a good actress, however she perform even better in this movie.