Believe: NBC Sunday Night Drama Cancelled

Believe TV show canceledBo has some amazing abilities but unfortunately they didn’t help save her series. NBC has cancelled the Believe TV show after one season.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

The series got off to a positive start, thanks to its premiere airing on a Monday night after NBC’s top-rated show, The Voice. Unfortunately only about 60% of that episode’s audience decided to tune in to watch the second episode six days later.

The ratings kept falling lower each week. This week’s installment of Believe drew just a 1.0 demo rating with 4.33 million viewers. Those numbers were just too low to justify ordering a second season.

On the positive side, it appears that NBC plans to order all of the remaining four episodes.

What do you think? Are you sorry that Believe hasn’t been renewed for a second season?

Charlette Witzke May 10, 2014 at 4:28 pm

I have actually created a petition for this show, don’t judge me lol(: if you want to sign it that would be great!

Charlette Witzke May 10, 2014 at 4:13 pm

This show is amazing, it’s not just about protecting Bo, it’s about Bo getting stronger and helping people with her abilities as she was meant to do. The connection Bo and Tate have is an amazing connection that most people would love for. I would love to see the connection grow and Bo to get stronger. Please bring this show back. Please.

cheryl May 10, 2014 at 3:04 pm

I love this show especially Tate. Please bring it back on another network or time slot. However, they need to bring in a little tone down sex.

nemo f May 10, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Told ya so four weeks ago. the show stinks. EXTREMELY predictable, it was The Pretender with a little girl instead of Jared.

Oh OH will the escape the clutches of the evil organization? Of course they will or there wouldn’t be an episode next week. so what was the point in watching?

Dawn May 10, 2014 at 2:54 pm

I love this show! My 10 year old daughter, my husband and I watch it as a family….to much trash on, it’s nice to be able to watch something with my daughter and not worry there will be inappropriate stuff on it. So sad to see they are cancelling it.

Margo May 10, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Yes, I am very disappointed! This is a great show! Believe and Under the Dome are the only 2 shows that keep my interest. Maybethe problem is the day and time it’s aired? Please don’t cancel Believe! The actors and the story are so unique and exciting to watch; and so many other shows that are not as good, why not drop those shows!

Phillip May 10, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Save the show, better ratings on another night.

Cheryl May 10, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Is there a way to petition a network to save a show? Has it been done successfully in the past?

0.6417854366539488 May 10, 2014 at 10:32 am

I say start a campaign to save show. I love it, the kid Bo is great and it has good story lines.. lets save it

Jessica May 10, 2014 at 10:29 am

I can’t believe they are canceling the show. It has been so good to look forward to watch a good show on TV that is not about sex, or reality, and singing. We want shows that keep you guessing. I’ve been excited when Sunday gets here so I can watch that show. I am a Believer!!!!

Floyd May 10, 2014 at 9:29 am

I am disappointed this is being cancelled, excellent show fun to watch and see what she does next

Tammy May 10, 2014 at 8:47 am

I’m very disappointed in the network , this show was awesome . It’s the best show that’s been on in awhile and now they cancel it !

believers May 10, 2014 at 8:44 am

Why i watch this show on hulu best show on does that count in the viewers

AnnieX May 10, 2014 at 7:54 am

I LOVE BELIEVE! I don’t understand why they would want to cancel it! The amount of utter crap that is on TV at the moment is baffling and then they finally put something on that’s interesting and they’re all like we should cancel this! I think it’s wrong that shows are all about the money now and not about the story and entertaining people.

Mike P May 10, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Good program, sorry to see it go. The plot seemed to definitely have a future.
I think there is something wrong with estimating number of viewers.

Victor May 10, 2014 at 7:54 am

I loved this show. Very disappointed!!