Believe: Season One Ratings

Believe TV show on NBC ratingsNBC has had success launching new shows after The Voice. Unfortunately, the ratings have often tanked once the show didn’t have that strong lead-in (Revolution, for example). Will Believe be a hit or will it be cancelled after one season? Stay tuned to find out.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

5/9 update: Believe has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

6/16 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Believe TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

669 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Tee says

Bo is really starting to irritate me because she doesn’t listen. Don’t go outside Bo…outside she goes……Bo stand here…..down the street she walks…. Let’s go… she runs away. Irritated.

2. Why Watch says

Looks like people aren’t believing in this show after the second episode. What a drop. I don’t believe it’ll survive the season.

3. says

After ten minutes and two commercial breaks, I was done. This show contains every cliché of the current Hollywood vogue, with just a little originality peeking through the pabulum. Media offerings are so formulaic and yawningly predictable these days. It’s as if we have to subdue our cognitive processes in order to be ‘surprised’ with the various plot twists and dialogue elements. Otherwise, anyone watching could write the same material. I’m afraid there are just too few writers these days who can crank out watchable screenplays and fashion ‘Believable’ characters. Hope springs eternal in that business..

4. Lpate says

Totally loved it, excited to see more. I think it’s going to do great if they continue to keep the suspense elevated. Love the storyline, characters, and actors. I give it a Two Thumbs up!

5. says

IMO, the show was strongly reminiscent of ‘touch’ from fox… a child w/ special abilities needs protecting from dangerous ppl, etc… it was so so as a pilot epi, but when i compare it to ‘resurrection,’ << won.

6. Lisaleesmiles says

7. Lisaleesmiles says

I loved the episode, I think it’s very original. I think the characters are all unique and I’m interested to see how each character develops. I disagree that there are other shows like this. The fate of the world isn’t resting on her. It’s just a story about a special kid and her messed up dad.probably pretty relatable to some. Good job!

8. Tha Critic says

I’ll wait to see what the feedback is like but it seems like they make too many shows like this, where the fate of mankind rests in the hands of someone with powers so they gotta be protected.

9. SRomine says

I liked the premiere of the show Believe. Action was well paced; acting was strong. Would like to see where this series is going.