Believe: Season One Ratings

Believe TV show on NBC ratingsNBC has had success launching new shows after The Voice. Unfortunately, the ratings have often tanked once the show didn’t have that strong lead-in (Revolution, for example). Will Believe be a hit or will it be cancelled after one season? Stay tuned to find out.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

5/9 update: Believe has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

6/16 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Believe TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Navonne Johns March 31, 2014 at 2:48 am

I will be upset if they cancel! I’m tired of good shows being cancelled and garbage staying on!

Tee March 31, 2014 at 1:41 am

Bo is really starting to irritate me because she doesn’t listen. Don’t go outside Bo…outside she goes……Bo stand here…..down the street she walks…. Let’s go… she runs away. Irritated.

KEVIN March 24, 2014 at 5:11 pm

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME!!!…IF YOU DON’T LIKE BELIEVE…YOU DON’T HAVE A HEART!!!

Bonny March 23, 2014 at 9:56 pm

I like it. Want it to continue

Why Watch March 18, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Looks like people aren’t believing in this show after the second episode. What a drop. I don’t believe it’ll survive the season.

David Baker March 17, 2014 at 5:26 pm

After ten minutes and two commercial breaks, I was done. This show contains every cliché of the current Hollywood vogue, with just a little originality peeking through the pabulum. Media offerings are so formulaic and yawningly predictable these days. It’s as if we have to subdue our cognitive processes in order to be ‘surprised’ with the various plot twists and dialogue elements. Otherwise, anyone watching could write the same material. I’m afraid there are just too few writers these days who can crank out watchable screenplays and fashion ‘Believable’ characters. Hope springs eternal in that business..

Daniella March 15, 2014 at 2:53 am

I LOVE it so far, hope it gets lots more episodes in the future.

Lpate March 14, 2014 at 9:29 am

Totally loved it, excited to see more. I think it’s going to do great if they continue to keep the suspense elevated. Love the storyline, characters, and actors. I give it a Two Thumbs up!

marcia March 13, 2014 at 4:04 am

IMO, the show was strongly reminiscent of ‘touch’ from fox… a child w/ special abilities needs protecting from dangerous ppl, etc… it was so so as a pilot epi, but when i compare it to ‘resurrection,’ << won.

Lisaleesmiles March 12, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Lisaleesmiles March 12, 2014 at 10:09 pm

I loved the episode, I think it’s very original. I think the characters are all unique and I’m interested to see how each character develops. I disagree that there are other shows like this. The fate of the world isn’t resting on her. It’s just a story about a special kid and her messed up dad.probably pretty relatable to some. Good job!

Antoinette March 12, 2014 at 4:50 am

I would love to see this series continue. I really like the first episode

Why Watch March 11, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Didn’t even know this was going to be on. Never saw any promo.

Tha Critic March 11, 2014 at 1:49 pm

I’ll wait to see what the feedback is like but it seems like they make too many shows like this, where the fate of mankind rests in the hands of someone with powers so they gotta be protected.

SRomine March 11, 2014 at 1:01 pm

I liked the premiere of the show Believe. Action was well paced; acting was strong. Would like to see where this series is going.