Believe: Season One Ratings

Believe TV show on NBC ratingsNBC has had success launching new shows after The Voice. Unfortunately, the ratings have often tanked once the show didn’t have that strong lead-in (Revolution, for example). Will Believe be a hit or will it be cancelled after one season? Stay tuned to find out.

Believe revolves around a young girl who has special abilities and the adults who are trying to protect her. The cast includes Johnny Sequoyah, Jake McLaughlin, Delroy Lindo, Kyle MacLachlan, Jamie Chung, and Arian Moayed.

5/9 update: Believe has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

6/16 update: You can see the latest night’s ratings in context here.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Believe TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

John July 26, 2014 at 10:02 pm

With all the crap vampire, walking dead, and psychopathic murders running the network airwaves Believe was both entertaining and very interesting. Storyline was slow in the beginning but the season ended great. Very sorry to see it end as it could of gone on to be huge.

Cleo July 25, 2014 at 3:46 am

its sad to find out that the show is cancelled with no season 2 coming, I was looking forward to a season 2, that’s one of the best series and would love to see season 2 in the making soon.

Crystal July 24, 2014 at 6:10 am

Wow. NBC sucks. Dracula and now believe. They put Dracula in a Friday night time slot. Everyone knows that’s where shows go to die. Never gave it a chance. People were just beginning to watch it and now it’s gone. Believe, a good family drama, they cancelled. They say Believe was not pulling in the numbers. Heck I hadn’t even heard of the show until I accidentally found it. Thanks for all the advertisement, so people knew it was on. (Sarcasm at its best.) I am done with NBC. Even though I love the blacklist, I won’t watch it now. I know NBC, put on a hospital drama or a some sort of SVU, because it’s not like you can find those on EVERY other channel. NBC moved up to #2 in the ratings poll this year. Let’s see what happens to your ratings after you have pissed so many people off.

Maureen Brull July 23, 2014 at 8:08 pm

I wonder if anyone in power actually ever sees these comments……or if they matter…….

Maureen Brull July 23, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Please bring Believe back. We finally have a family show on television that brings people together to watch……..please don’t cancel it………..

jesy July 23, 2014 at 4:56 pm

PLEASE RENEW! MY ENTIRE FAMILY WATCH IT. TOTALLY LOVED IT….

Benjamin July 20, 2014 at 11:35 am

I really love the show. Please axe some of the other violent shows with less moral values.

Anonymous July 21, 2014 at 3:42 am

Totally agree…keep Believe…100%

Patricia Marshall July 19, 2014 at 6:12 pm

I watch, with dismay, the number of programmes with explicit sexual scenes (especially in shows directed toward young people);gratuitous violence; stupid ‘reality shows’…and wonder, where has our sense of true entertainment gone? Where has our moral code gone. “Believe” had such believable characters and superb actors plus a great story line. Putting it on a sunday evening was ridiculous…how, on earth could it compete? Please reconsider the cancellation and bring it back.

Emily Foyle July 19, 2014 at 5:18 pm

I loved believe & think it should get a second show please re think it to good to end in mid air

Emily Foyle July 19, 2014 at 5:13 pm

I do not understand why you want to cancel a good show I vote for a second believe it was one of the better shows and there should be more you left it in mid air.

Jennifer wolfe July 19, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I really liked the showBelieve. The plot of a young girl having the ability to do good
for mankind was refreshing and her father taking care of her and keeing her safe from
people ho wanted to exploite her powers was very humbling. sorry that it has been canceled

Michelle White July 18, 2014 at 8:11 pm

I would like to see it renewed. I think the story has several different ways to evolve.

Helen July 17, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Really like the show hope you don’t axe it. I would like to know how Bo’s powers develop and how she eventually defeats the bad guys

Kenzie July 17, 2014 at 3:24 pm

RENEW!!!!!!!
This is the best show I can imagine it getting cancelled.

I haven’t seen a good show like this in years. I believe, the comments believe. BRING BACK BELIEVE!

DR July 14, 2014 at 2:19 pm

RENEW!!!!!!!!

Can’t we have hope & warmth mixed with suspense & out of the ordinary ?

You don’t always have to give them what they want(reality shows with people who are crazy, violent, criminals, hateful, superficial, entitled, rich & self serving & superficial, or absurd & lacking values. Stop appealing to human’s lower nature in the name of $$$.