Bent: 2011-12 Season Ratings

Bent TV show ratingsHere are the ratings for Bent, NBC’s TV series about a no-nonsense lawyer (Amanda Peet) and contractor Pete (David Walton). The first season of Bent typically airs Wednesday nights on the NBC network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the 2011-12 season, the best way to tell if Bent is going to be cancelled or renewed for season two. Check out our NBC ratings report card to see how this show’s numbers compare with the others on the network.

Final season averages: 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.37 million total viewers.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 04/04/12
0.7 in the demo (-13% episode-to-episode change) with 1.93 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.83 in the demo with 2.37 million.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 04/04/12
0.8 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 2.27 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.86 in the demo with 2.46 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 03/28/12
0.8 in the demo (-11% episode-to-episode change) with 2.34 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.88 in the demo with 2.51 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 03/28/12
0.9 in the demo (+13% episode-to-episode change) with 2.56 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.90 in the demo with 2.56 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 03/21/12
0.8 in the demo (-20% episode-to-episode change) with 2.38 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.90 in the demo with 2.56 million.

Episode 01-01: Wednesday, 03/21/12
1.0 in the 18-49 demographic with 2.75 million total viewers; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.0 in the demo with 2.75 million.

A disappointing start for NBC’s Bent. Both episodes were in fourth place in their timeslots, registering CW-level ratings. After just one night, Bent is the lowest-rated show on the network — with the exception of Saturday night’s all-but-officially-cancelled legal drama, The Firm.

What do you think? Do you like the Bent TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Kelsie April 20, 2012 at 6:07 pm

This show was great, it has just the right amount of comedy for my taste. Please renew!!

Lisa April 19, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Love this show, please don’t cancel. The whole cast is hilarious. Great chemistry.

Anonymous April 19, 2012 at 5:53 am

Great show! Witty and great chemistry with the whole cast.

Amanda April 18, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Pleeeeassseee don’t cancel this show! It is so funny and I am sooo intrigued to see if Alex and Pete end up together. Please keep it going!! Stop canceling good TV!

Linda April 17, 2012 at 11:00 am

Bent is a great show. The cast is fun and, refreshingly, the show has no laugh track! Even the little girl is a competent actor. NBC needs to check their priorities and cancel some of the other trash. 30 Rock would certainly not be missed. It hasn’t been funny in at least 2 years! Whitney is boring too. Anything with a laugh track is boring. I’m so thankful for my cable shows.

kim April 16, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Please don’t cancel Bent or The Firm; both great showd

Wendy April 15, 2012 at 10:11 am

I really like this show but didn’t even start watching it until the last episode. I then watched all episodes on Hulu. I think it is well written show – just my kind of humor. Six episodes is not enough and I really hope they bring it back. I think the network did a terrible job advertising it which is probably why the ratings weren’t so good.

Gian Falco April 15, 2012 at 10:02 am

Excellent comedy. Should be kept and promoted.

Gian Falco April 15, 2012 at 10:01 am

Excellet comedy. Best one in quite awhile.

Janice April 14, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I really enjoy this show. I think that the network did a poor job of promoting it and should try a little harder for season 2.

Jessica April 14, 2012 at 8:13 pm

This show was amazing and funny! With an awesome cast. I really hope it doesn’t get cancelled! I think as more people become aware of the show it would become a huge hit!!

Alejandra April 14, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Bent is such a good show, I love it!!! They should not cancel it!!!

Alexa April 14, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Pienso que 6 episodios no son suficientes para determinar eso! Yo vi los 6 episodios y me encantó, la deberían dejar por lo menos una temporada completa a ver como le va!!

GYoung April 14, 2012 at 8:33 am

Please bring Bent Back- I was just starting to watch it and I loved it! 6 episodes was not enough.

Lynn April 13, 2012 at 8:23 pm

This is a great show with a great cast… and I hope NBC does NOT make the mistake of canceling it!