Bent: 2011-12 Season Ratings

Bent TV show ratingsHere are the ratings for Bent, NBC’s TV series about a no-nonsense lawyer (Amanda Peet) and contractor Pete (David Walton). The first season of Bent typically airs Wednesday nights on the NBC network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the 2011-12 season, the best way to tell if Bent is going to be cancelled or renewed for season two. Check out our NBC ratings report card to see how this show’s numbers compare with the others on the network.

Final season averages: 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.37 million total viewers.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 04/04/12
0.7 in the demo (-13% episode-to-episode change) with 1.93 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.83 in the demo with 2.37 million.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 04/04/12
0.8 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 2.27 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.86 in the demo with 2.46 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 03/28/12
0.8 in the demo (-11% episode-to-episode change) with 2.34 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.88 in the demo with 2.51 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 03/28/12
0.9 in the demo (+13% episode-to-episode change) with 2.56 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.90 in the demo with 2.56 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 03/21/12
0.8 in the demo (-20% episode-to-episode change) with 2.38 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 0.90 in the demo with 2.56 million.

Episode 01-01: Wednesday, 03/21/12
1.0 in the 18-49 demographic with 2.75 million total viewers; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.0 in the demo with 2.75 million.

A disappointing start for NBC’s Bent. Both episodes were in fourth place in their timeslots, registering CW-level ratings. After just one night, Bent is the lowest-rated show on the network — with the exception of Saturday night’s all-but-officially-cancelled legal drama, The Firm.

What do you think? Do you like the Bent TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

75 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Teri says

Bent is a funny show. It took me a while to get it, but once I did, I couldn’t stop laughing! The way the characters play off of each other is great!

Dont’ cancel Bent!!!!!

2. Elly says

Please do not cancel Bent. My wife loves it and mentions that she misses it every night. On a side note I think it’s a great show too!

3. Jane says

Why cancel a show that has only been on a few weeks? I only watched the most recent episode and definitely saw potential with the cast! A series needs time to grow. I’d choose this over a reality show, as I believe *most* people would.

4. Kristine says

I love this show- it was a great way to end the day, it really made me laugh. Just as I was telling alot of my customers to check it out (it’s hilarious), it was gone. Not enough time to give it a fair chance.Please bring it back!!

5. Emily Cheirn says

Bent is fantastic…give it time!!! It is beyond rare to get a tv comedy that is funny, engaging, intelligent, and sexy..GIVE IT TIME! Six episodes??? I’m addicted already and impatiently waiting the next slew of episodes. Where are they?

6. Tim Brown says

How can you network people think that 6 episodes is any way to get an audience? Pull your head out and take a deep breath, then do some advertising about this funny show you have. You had the foreward thinking to put it on the air in the first place so how about continuing to show some positive commitment and at least run enough episodes to make a season out of it. And by the way, why are the television seasons so short now? I remember when a season was 9 months long and summer was repeats, what happened? Oh I know, instead of having shows that are good enough to last 9 months you want to cram a whole bunch of nothing shows down our throat so you can sell more advertising. On second thought, bite me.

7. atg1334 says

Great show, it has wit, it has a great cast, its as thought the cast plays off eachother or u could say feeds off each other, cus the cast works and meshes so well togather. Most deffently i would say brunch it back for a new season, this time just advertise it better so more people will know about it.

8. Karissa says

I absolutely loved this show, I only saw 2 episodes ( and I am hooked) because I never even knew about it. I saw the last two. Maybe there wasn’t enough advertising for it. Cause I know my family would all watch it and most people I know. It’s a great show!!!

9. Suzanne says

Please Please Please do not cancel Bent. David Walton and Amanda Peet are stellar, as is Tad Quill’s writing. how about promoting it more, huh?

• Anita M. says

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CANCEL BENT!! IT IS A SHARP AND CREATIVE SHOW WITH EXCELLENT WRITING. AND HAS FAR MORE TO OFFER THAN 75% OF THE SHOWS ON THE AIR NOW.

STOP BEING SHORT-SIGHTED NBC. GIVE THE SHOW A SECOND SEASON.