Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

508 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Nancy Bisel says

You have one of the best shows, Betrayal has it all! There are many fans. This show is well written with a great cast! I look forward to Sunday night watching Betrayal. I really love this show, it really keeps you in suspense. The ratings may mislead because some people are watching online. Please keep this show on! Thank you, Nancy

2. Sara says

I have started watching many different shows and I really like them and then they are canceled so I have really been into this one and love it!!!!!! So please do not cancel it! It’s the one thing that I look forward yo each Sunday night at 10. It’s my one hour of me time!!!! Love it!

3. Nancy Bisel says

You have one of the best shows on, Betrayal has it all! This show has many fans. I love this show and look forward to Sunday night to watch it. Please keep this show on! Great cast and well written. Really keeps you in suspense. Thank you, Nancy

4. sallie says

Please do not cancel even with out advertisement it is getting much more popular! It is the hottest show on TV. Cancel anything but this.

5. says

Please donot cancel Betrayal it is the best new show in awhile . I don’t understand why they keep shows that have gone stale a long time ago like Greys Anatomy but cancel new shows without giving them a chance . It’s a grat show great cast!

6. Allison says

Please please please DO NOT cancel Betrayal! I love this show! It’s been a long time since I have liked a show this much!! I will be super sad if it goes away!!

7. Megan says

Please, please, please do not cancel Betrayal, this is the best show ever, love the theme song to it and all the actors are amazing! Don’t cancel it, you can’t stop it now, it has gotten way too good:)