Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Laura January 17, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Everyone who is commenting here needs to email ABC. Go to abc.com and scroll to the bottom of the page. Find “contact” and click on it. Select ABC Programming/Feedback from the drop down menu. Fill out the form, under show select Betrayal and email the network with what you want. Commenting on blogs might help, but contacting the network directly is more likely to make a difference. Get clicking so we can keep our show!

ellen January 16, 2014 at 3:04 pm

If ABC cancels this show, they’re canceling one of the best shows on ABC. Other than Nashville and Back in the Game, all the other shows are horrible.

Anonymous January 15, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Show is fantastic. Please do not cancel. Tell me what shows in this category are better. I’m sick of reality, half hour stupid comedies. Seems like every network creates great hour long drama/action shows and then drops them without finishing the story. Flash forward, The Event, Alcatraz. My favorite 3 now are Revenge, Betrayal, and Allmost Human, all very different shows. Worried it will be a clean sweep of cancelled and replaced with one more freaking talent show. Ludicrous to have so many music shows when the industry is dead.

betsy January 15, 2014 at 8:52 am

hi – i would like to know why this show has not been updated since December on Video on demand on Verizon Fios – i have missed the last 2 episodes of Betrayal as i didnt record thow on the air date as it has always been shown after the air date on demand – the same goes with Super Fun Night – not upated on Demand since Decmeber – this is really annoying

admin January 15, 2014 at 11:21 am

Sorry, I don’t know. I’d try contacting Verizon.

Dee January 15, 2014 at 5:57 am

This is a great show with well developed characters, great actors. The plot is fascinating and also well developed. It should not be cancelled.

Dee January 15, 2014 at 5:57 am

terri January 15, 2014 at 12:17 am

Must be renewed. If ABC does not renew it, I will not watch any of their other shows and stick to cable.

sharon January 14, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Please renew. This is one of my favorite shows. Even though I tape other shows I will watch this one first above the others taped. Want to see Sara & Jack back together, they belong together

Crystal Smith January 14, 2014 at 4:20 am

I will be devistated if this brilliant series is cancelled. If the ratings are down, change it to another night. It’s gaining momentum. Please keep it!!

Anonymous January 14, 2014 at 12:13 am

LOVE THIS SHOW! I can’t always watch on Sunday Nights but it is the first thing I do on Monday morning! OBSESSED!!!!!! Must be a second season!

Manda Ineich January 13, 2014 at 8:49 pm

PLEASE RENEW BETRAYAL! I need to know what happens with Jack and Sarah and Drew can be with Jacks wife lol!

Cynthia January 13, 2014 at 3:41 pm

It has to come back. They can’t just leave us hanging like that. There is obviously still betrayals on the show and answers that we need. Why start a show and get viewers hooked then cancel the show? Please bring it back!!

Manda Ineich January 13, 2014 at 10:54 pm

I think it’ll be renewed because Savi from mistresses was in a huge accident and mistresses was in limbo as well but has been renewed. Sarah was shot and season finale is next week. No way it won’t be renewed! Abc ratings suck bc they keep getting rid of good shows. For starters OLTL!!!

cindy chew January 13, 2014 at 3:36 pm

This is the greatest show I’ve ever seen♥ please don’t cancel it. There must be more seasons:) ill buy all of them. This is a great show.
my husband and I watch it every Sunday this is our thing to do♥♥♥

betrayal number one fan January 12, 2014 at 11:56 pm

This show the best… best actors ….. I got my whole friend watchin this show … I dont uncerdtabd how the rates are so slow … giv it a second season… I would buy every single episoded..series. .season or whatever this show is way addicting … it goes at it with single ladies…but both best shows ive seen

kristine January 12, 2014 at 11:12 pm

This is my favourite show!!!!!!!!!!!!! There must be a season 2, 3, 4…………. I love this show and the actors are awesome……..this is such a great show for married people!!!!!!!!!!!
There’s nothing else like it on t.v.