Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Stacey January 20, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Keep! Keep! Need shows back. Reality tv sucks!

dani January 20, 2014 at 2:20 pm

I also loved every episode!! I really hope they have a second season!!

Victoria Winters January 20, 2014 at 2:06 pm

I love that show it keeps me on the edge of my seat until the very last minute. The cast is great you never know what to expect or how things will turn out. I would love to see it come back again and again.

Janis Childress January 20, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Yes, Yes, Yes, I love this show! The whole TV industry is too impatient with great new shows & in so doing created a flighty USA audience. Now give it a rest & allow everyone to commit & find a perch on Sunday night to Watch “Betrayal”! Give this excellent show time to grow legs into the huge hit it is with all the complex characters & wonderful story lines that can twist & turn in so many varied ways. Betrayal is my favorite show of the week, so give it the life of another season & you won’t be sorry because it’s going to go gold by then. Rome wasn’t built in a day ABC & neither is this excellent hour of escapism, but it almost is! Be Patient ABC!!

Jen January 20, 2014 at 1:46 pm

We need a season 2! Best show!

ilovebetrayal January 20, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I really love This show please don’t cancel it.

Helaine Karp January 20, 2014 at 11:39 am

This show should be given a second chance! Betrayal should not be put on opposite football. It needs more promotion. It has a very loyal fan base. The cliffhanger certainly calls for more Betrayal!

lynn January 20, 2014 at 11:03 am

I think the show was just warming up, they need to give it more of a chance. Don’t cancel it, it has the right mix of drama, not a whole lot of violence, except in the beginning.

saundra palmer January 20, 2014 at 10:14 am

Maybe more men should watch Betrayal. The beautiful phrases whispered and the soft caresses in the love scenes was warmth beyond warmth. Men take hold, view–it will make you a better lover.

Anonymous January 20, 2014 at 10:02 am

Please, Please , Please Renew Betray. Love the Series and Cast… I look forward to every show !!!! Please Bring It Back !!!!

Jessica January 20, 2014 at 9:31 am

I really hope they renew the show. There aren’t many shows that I watch. I hope they bring it back.

Sue January 20, 2014 at 9:19 am

Betrayal is my favorite show, please don’t cancel it. I can’t stand all of those dumb reality shows. Please give Betrayal another chance.

Tara January 20, 2014 at 9:00 am

Love this show! Acting is great and storylines always keep you guessing. Please dont cancel!

Robin January 20, 2014 at 4:00 am

i love this show! Pleaseeeee dont cancel it. at least keep it for another season to answer all of the things.you cant leave it like that.

I agree!!!! January 20, 2014 at 2:25 am

I agree! Betrayal is one of the better programs this year. they need to continue with a second season and more!! Its so good. the acting is great too! and the story line is great. the whole thing is just terrific. I loved every episode! We must make ABC see that it needs to bring it back for another season.