Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Patsy Epperson January 22, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Please do not cancel this show, I love it. The way it ended was awful we don’t know who Sara is with and there is a lot of good to come with Drew etc. Please give it a second series.

Patsy Epperson January 22, 2014 at 11:17 pm

I am not sure where I wrote just went. I beg you to bring Betrayal back. I love this show, I want to know who Sara was with at the end? Will Drew go into Congress, what happens to TJ can he make it what about Vic he is in prison and needs help. I am glad Karsten is gone, he was mean and bad. But I love this show and am going to be very disappointed if it doesn’t come back on. We need to know who Sara was meeting and who she ends up with. Her photography is beautiful too. You said we would be happy with the ending and know who shot who but to leave it as you did was awful. It needs to come back. Every show I like doesn’t get renewed, maybe putting it on when Sunday night football is played isn’t good. I know this is all about money for you and the ratings but it should matter how your customers feel, I love the show. Please bring it back it can’t end that way. When on later like my hubby he gets up early to go to work so he doesn’t watch it maybe ry a different date or time but please do not cancel this show.

Janet January 22, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Loved this show!!! Need to have a second season…

Marie January 22, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Please do not cancel. I really liked this show and looked forward to watching it.

Diane January 22, 2014 at 4:25 pm

This was an incredible show, but the network seriously disappointed fans without even giving it a full season before pulling the plug. Really, they expect viewers to tune into their new shows, but when rating don’t soar from the beginning, they bail. I love Townsend and Ware’s onscreen chemistry, as well as all the twists and turns. I truly hope some network has the brains to pick up this show and give the fans what we want, a full season to get invested in it and increase ratings! I will not be wasting my time with future ABC shows, when they don’t give the shows any time to improve in ratings and pull in more fans.

elba January 22, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Love the show Betrayal. Can not always see it at the time slot shown…but I catch it on HULU PLUS or ON DEMAND. Please do not cancel!!!!!

Kathy January 22, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Please please please do not cancel the show! I love it!

RAQUEL January 22, 2014 at 8:51 am

LOVE BETRAYAL!!!!!!!

Jaime January 22, 2014 at 8:37 am

Please, please, please DO NOT cancel this show! I LOVE IT!!!

SARI January 21, 2014 at 11:31 pm

please don’t cancel the show… love it so much

Billie January 21, 2014 at 11:30 pm

I hope that they don’t cancel Betrayal. It has not been on long enough to have establish a large fan base yet. Revenge is a good lead in show for it. Betrayal is the first series that I have liked in that time slot. I hope that they will a least give it a 2nd season and a chance to grow.

tracy January 22, 2014 at 1:05 pm

YES!!!!!!! I love this show!!! If I cannot stay awake I will record it and watch it the next day. I hope it comes back for season two! :)

lin January 21, 2014 at 10:04 pm

My husband & I love this show. If that was indeed the end on 1/19 it’s a crappy way to finisb up. Please give it a 2nd try.

Billie January 21, 2014 at 11:38 pm

I agree that if the January 20th season finale was the end of the show then I am very disappointed. They did not finish it and left us hanging.

Sandra January 21, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Loved this show…hope it isn’t canceled!

Kyana January 21, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Pleaaaaaaase don’t cancel!!!!!

Rose January 21, 2014 at 8:16 pm

My husband and I really did like this show. Great twist and turns, now too many people leaving the show now.