Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

Update: Has Betrayal been cancelled?

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Amanda January 26, 2014 at 4:17 pm

My mother and I watch Betrayal religiously every Sunday night together and absolutely love the show. We would be devastated if there is no second season. Please keep Betrayal on for another season! All of us want to know who Sara ends with?!?!?

Anonymous January 26, 2014 at 5:02 am

Pleaseeeee keeppp betrayal. Who does Sara end up with ? I hope jack.

jane colef January 26, 2014 at 2:52 am

OMG don’t cancel my favorite show…please bring back !!!! I just re-watched the past few epsiodes again cause I love the show so much.

Roxy January 25, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Love Betrayel. Please don’t cancel. It’s one of the best written shows with interesting and complex characters.

Kelly January 25, 2014 at 1:41 pm

please sign the petition to bring this show back for Season 2 http://www.thepetitionsite.com/205/121/933/betrayal-season-/?taf_id=10538746&cid=fb_na

Anonymous January 25, 2014 at 1:39 am

renew please….

Andrea January 25, 2014 at 1:08 am

Great show. Please renew

Kristin January 24, 2014 at 3:32 pm

I absolutely LOVE this show and will be devastated if it is cancelled! I think the airing date and time is what is causing the low ratings. Move this show to a Tuesday or Wednesday night and I know you will see ratings go up!! It has been a long time since I have been addicted to a tv show like this one. Please please please do not cancel!!!

PHILS January 24, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Yes Sara Drew and Oliver live together at the end

Linda January 24, 2014 at 11:58 am

Please renew Betrayal. It is a very uniquely written and acted program. It gives it’s audience something to think about and relate to in our own lives … Our past helps shape who we are today. I especially like the leads, Hannah Ware. And Stuart Townsend – a great match. Keep Sara and Jack together again .

Mag January 24, 2014 at 4:59 pm

Yes, it was a good show. I don’t know where it is going, but I hope that it will come on for another season

peter January 24, 2014 at 11:21 am

yes renew

Vicki January 23, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Please renew Betrayal…I love this TV Show…I believe this is my favorite weekly show I’ve ever watched…Love..Love the story-line!!

Deana January 23, 2014 at 9:41 am

Please don’t cancel Betrayal! I don’t watch much tv & go to bed early, but I DVR this every week. I can’t miss this show. I am ok with the ending if it has to end, but I am really looking forward to a second season. Truly depressed if it goes away.

Julie January 23, 2014 at 9:38 am

I absolutely LOVE this show. Please continue it! The cast is amazing and I love the story line in Betrayl. I have not gotten this involved in a TV show in a long time and this has held my interest and I am always anxious to see the next episode each week. I hope ABC is smart and continues this awesome show!!!

Betty January 23, 2014 at 12:50 am

Please think very carefully about canceling “The Betrayal”. The actors are all strong actors and the show is excellent. They really have spruced up since the beginning and now it’s among my top 5 and I have about 40. You are in for an award when the time comes.