Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

508 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Amanda says

My mother and I watch Betrayal religiously every Sunday night together and absolutely love the show. We would be devastated if there is no second season. Please keep Betrayal on for another season! All of us want to know who Sara ends with?!?!?

2. jane colef says

OMG don’t cancel my favorite show…please bring back !!!! I just re-watched the past few epsiodes again cause I love the show so much.

3. Kristin says

I absolutely LOVE this show and will be devastated if it is cancelled! I think the airing date and time is what is causing the low ratings. Move this show to a Tuesday or Wednesday night and I know you will see ratings go up!! It has been a long time since I have been addicted to a tv show like this one. Please please please do not cancel!!!

4. Linda says

Please renew Betrayal. It is a very uniquely written and acted program. It gives it’s audience something to think about and relate to in our own lives … Our past helps shape who we are today. I especially like the leads, Hannah Ware. And Stuart Townsend – a great match. Keep Sara and Jack together again .

5. Vicki says

Please renew Betrayal…I love this TV Show…I believe this is my favorite weekly show I’ve ever watched…Love..Love the story-line!!

6. Deana says

Please don’t cancel Betrayal! I don’t watch much tv & go to bed early, but I DVR this every week. I can’t miss this show. I am ok with the ending if it has to end, but I am really looking forward to a second season. Truly depressed if it goes away.

7. Julie says

I absolutely LOVE this show. Please continue it! The cast is amazing and I love the story line in Betrayl. I have not gotten this involved in a TV show in a long time and this has held my interest and I am always anxious to see the next episode each week. I hope ABC is smart and continues this awesome show!!!

8. Betty says

Please think very carefully about canceling “The Betrayal”. The actors are all strong actors and the show is excellent. They really have spruced up since the beginning and now it’s among my top 5 and I have about 40. You are in for an award when the time comes.