Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

onna speed November 4, 2013 at 8:26 pm

dont cancel the betrayal very good show

Heather November 4, 2013 at 10:26 am

I look forward to this show every Sunday! It’s my favorite show right now!!! All you have to do is advertise and get the cast on some talk shows!!! This is great writing and great acting!!! There are no other shows out there like this! Please don’t cancel!! My friends and I love watching it and talking about it every Monday morning!!!!

Anonymous November 4, 2013 at 11:54 pm

I think the show should be cancelled. It is not appreciate to show just things
on tv. shame on you., Nothing but dirty items.

George November 4, 2013 at 10:15 am

I’m totally in love with Hannah Ware. Please don’t cancel!!

elyse November 4, 2013 at 8:56 am

Loveeee loveeeee this show. Please do not cancel,give it a chance.

melba November 4, 2013 at 12:52 am

I love the show, good characters, very interesting, please do not cancel it good to watch every Sunday night, love all the actors and the story. Better than Scandal.

Marcy November 3, 2013 at 11:44 pm

This show is SO good! The characters are super sexy and their chemistry is undeniable… You can feel it through the tv and I find myself getting so caught up and forgetting to breathe bc it’s so suspenseful and NOW it’s getting really good!!! The plot it starting to thicken and I CAN NOT wait to see what happens next week!!! PLEASE DONT CANCEL!!!!!!

Angela November 3, 2013 at 11:38 pm

Plllllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee DO NOT cancel betrayal!!!! It’s Ssssooooooooooooooo good!! I’m loving it! I’m talking out loud and screaming at the tv!! It’s SO good!!

S. Morse November 3, 2013 at 10:58 pm

I love Betrayal and please don’t cancel!

Anonymous November 2, 2013 at 1:36 pm

pleasesssssssssssssssssssssssssdon’t cancel betrayal i love this show the best since scandal :}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Barbara Danks November 1, 2013 at 1:04 pm

It’s strictly about dollars and cents with these shows; although, I think ABC would be doing themselves an injustice by cancelling Betrayal because they truly have a huge hit but don’t know it yet. This show is as good as Scandal and in my opinion sometimes even better. The love affair between Jack and Sara is palbable. The story line is intriguing and constantly changing and the characters and actors are great. The PROBLEM is the time slot. Why Sunday’s with everything else that is on. They are contending with Sunday Night Football, and don’t forget Showtimes Master of Sex which is on the same time as Betrayal. This past week (10/27) the World Series was on! Also, they do not promote this show enough. It gets a mention after they show a promo scene from Revenge. That is not enough! Actually, there are so many promo Ads for Revenge, that even though I do not watch it, I know what the flipping show is about. ABC give this show a chance and get the word out there. DO NOT CANCEL!!!

CK October 31, 2013 at 10:41 pm

I think the execs at ABC put these lousy shows on Sunday night, so they can watch football on the other channel. When America’s Funniest Videos at 7 has better ratings, it is time to cancel Betrayal.

genna October 31, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Please don’t cancel. Every time I start a new series of a show it gets canceled. I think you should at least 2 seasons. I love this show. I love Red widow.

Sara Goldberg October 29, 2013 at 9:53 am

When is ABC going to stop the bleeding and get rid of this crap which is just a rehash of two other show in their lineup. We are tired of this theme. Put something on Sundays that is actually new and entertaining. Or are we all to suffer because some incompetent bought more episodea of this junk and thats all you have to show us? I for one, wont even look at ABC until you clean up your act and get rid of junk like Betrayal. The consimer is the one getting betrayed here.

Amy October 29, 2013 at 8:54 am

Please do NOT cancel Betrayal!!! It is the best show I’ve seen in along time!! The chemistry between Jack & Sara is amazing! Everyone go to http://abc.go.com/contact-us & tell them not to cancel this show & how obsessed you are with it!! The actors are all amazing in this & the whole show is hot, hot, hit! Women love this show!!

chika October 29, 2013 at 8:15 am

pleasseee don’t cancel !! I freaking love this show. there is none like this. Any other drama turns out sappy and dragggiiinn ooon and on. This show is different, twisted, sexy, challenging and unecpected. Better than scandal