Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Anonymous November 11, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I LOVE BETRAYAL..pleasee don’t let it be cancelled!! I love ittt and i loveee sara and jack!!

Norah November 10, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Love Betrayal!!!!! It’s such a great show, look forward to it each week. I hear it’s starting to get a lot of buzz. Definitely should be continued!!

Mel November 10, 2013 at 1:13 am

I absolutely love Sara and Jack as a couple! I had never heard of either one but wow they are both so flippin beautiful! I think it’s even more sexy because they both appear to be single in real life. It did take a few episodes for me to really get into it but I am love the show now. PLEASE RENEW THIS SHOW!

LORI LUCHS November 7, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Please don’t cancel Betrayal!! It’s my new favorite show!

Lisa November 7, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Love this show! Way better than reality TV. It’s takes you away from everyday life for an hour. Characters are great! Thanks ABC!

Anonymous November 7, 2013 at 6:14 am

I think betrayed should be taken off, because to much sex and violation.
Need to be taken off the network. It is sore of stupid.

Sara Goldberg November 6, 2013 at 10:10 am

For all our sakes, please stop the bleeding and dump this trash.

Carolyn Jaimes November 5, 2013 at 9:23 pm

I LOVE BETRAYAL! Me and my husband look forward to this show every Sunday night! Do not cancel! Love it!!

Nora November 5, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Love Betrayal!! Please don’t cancel!

Sarah November 5, 2013 at 1:42 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE Betrayal! Please DO NOT CANCEL This show!!!!!

Mary Ann November 6, 2013 at 12:53 pm

LOVE, TOTALLY LOVE Betrayal!!!! Please KEEP THIS SHOW !!!! Don’t Cancel!!!

Rose November 5, 2013 at 9:15 am

Betrayal!!!! I am absolutely in love with Sara and Jack. Please please please do not cancel Betrayal. I look forward to watching it every Sunday night. They both have a chemistry that is to die for.

Mary November 5, 2013 at 8:18 am

They just need to try another night. Why do they have to cancel the great dramas. Give them another chance. Everyone seems to be watching all the reality shows. I love Betrayal. Can’t wait to watch it every week.

Rhonda November 5, 2013 at 12:51 am

Love Betrayal! It took a bit to get interesting, but now I can’t wait to watch it. I like the suspense and intrigue of the story lines. Anyw, give the show a chance. Revenge was a hit first season, but got weird the 2nd season, and it’s still going. Maybe Betrayal does need a different time slot. People are right….. It’s up against Sun night football.

Angel November 5, 2013 at 12:26 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL BETRAYAL!!! I looooove this show! Sexy, twisted, & complicated. Great acting by the actors too. Please keep it on ABC.

Kim November 4, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Betrayal!! I am in LOVE with this show!! I will never watch ABC ever again if they cancel BETRAYAL!!!! Hot, sexy, edge of my seat can’t wait for Sunday….hate to rush my work week!!