Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

508 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Joan Tarzy says

They would be crazy to cancel this show! It is one of the best new shows this season and has only gotten better!

2. amanda says

When do they do reruns? My satellite took a crap last night and I am going nuts trying to find out when it will replay! Thank you

3. HELEN says

PLease, please do not cancel Betrayl, it is the best show on television, I stay up late on Sunday nights to see this program. The chemistry between Jack and Sara is great and I love it. I have recorded every episode of it and have watched it again several times.
    PLEASE-PLEASE- DO NOT CANCEL !!!

4. Tina says

This show is amazing. It has great acting and a great storyline. Please renew it. My husband and I love watching it.

5. Mary D. Edwards says

Please Don’t cancel this great new show. It gets better and more complicated every week and I know it is gaining momentum in the ratings… I never understand why the networks jump the gun so quickly to cancel shows without giving them a chance.. This show definitely deserves a chance!

6. Linda Schranz says

Hi. abc. NO. Please do not cancel Betrayal. Our group of women at work love this show!!! We haven’t had our fix for 2weeks!!! Thanks !

7. Erica says

Don’t cancel this show, it’s one of the talked about show with girls at work and with my sister. She got me addicted to it