Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

508 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Effy says

Love, love, love this show! Great acting (every single actor), plot, writing and music. Finally, a great show on Sunday nights to really look forward to. ABC, please keep it on the air!!!!

2. Bucks says

I also have to say that it is a very well written show but maybe the day and timeslot isnt the best for it.
    I really like the smaller roles – Elane for example or her dad alot. The leads are nice but the betrayed ones are the more interesting parts for me at least.
    I really hope that ABC will give it a chance for another season.

3. Elen says

Love this show! The storyline is great. Always a twist and not what you were thinking.
    Yes, it should be renewed for another season!!

4. anne-marie donovan says

Why is the 18-49 demographic the main influence on cancellation or renewal of a particular show. I’m 66 ,and I( like many of my friends) enjoy Betrayal.
    Betrayal is well written and worth renewing for a second season.

5. Cindy says

Please renew and DO NOT cancel. This is a great show. I am always anxious for the next show… Give it another time maybe 10pm Sunday nights is too late.

6. Jennifer says

I look forward to this show every week, please renew for a second season. It’s so full of suspense, it keeps me wanting more. The show is so much better than all the reality programs on TV these days.

7. Mom & Dad of graduates 2 b says

Betrayal is presently one of the most well written weekly shows on ABC TV.
    The edgy romance, intrigue & suspense is what keeps us coming back for more.
    Both my husband & I think the chemistry between Sara & Jack is palpable.
    Perhaps the powers that be should strongly reconsider canceling this new GEM!