Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Effy December 16, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Love, love, love this show! Great acting (every single actor), plot, writing and music. Finally, a great show on Sunday nights to really look forward to. ABC, please keep it on the air!!!!

Bucks December 16, 2013 at 5:32 pm

I also have to say that it is a very well written show but maybe the day and timeslot isnt the best for it.
I really like the smaller roles – Elane for example or her dad alot. The leads are nice but the betrayed ones are the more interesting parts for me at least.
I really hope that ABC will give it a chance for another season.

PAT December 16, 2013 at 5:14 pm

I REALLY LOVE WATCHING NOW WE ARE NOW WONDERING WHO KILL THE UNCLE THE HUBAND BULLY ING THE PEOPLE OF THE CAR SHOP

PAT December 16, 2013 at 5:12 pm

YES THIS IS REALLY GOOD NOW WHO KILL THE UNCLE I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHOW LET IT STAY ON PLEASE

Jen December 16, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Please don’t cancel! The fans luv it we need a second season!!!

Kelly December 16, 2013 at 3:43 pm

please renew Betrayal it has a great cast great writing….best show on TV right now.

Allison December 16, 2013 at 3:31 pm

This is my FAVORITE show! Please dont’ cancel it.

Elen December 16, 2013 at 11:14 am

Love this show! The storyline is great. Always a twist and not what you were thinking.
Yes, it should be renewed for another season!!

anne-marie donovan December 16, 2013 at 9:43 am

Why is the 18-49 demographic the main influence on cancellation or renewal of a particular show. I’m 66 ,and I( like many of my friends) enjoy Betrayal.
Betrayal is well written and worth renewing for a second season.

Cindy December 16, 2013 at 9:22 am

Please renew and DO NOT cancel. This is a great show. I am always anxious for the next show… Give it another time maybe 10pm Sunday nights is too late.

Jennifer December 16, 2013 at 1:15 am

I look forward to this show every week, please renew for a second season. It’s so full of suspense, it keeps me wanting more. The show is so much better than all the reality programs on TV these days.

Pat December 16, 2013 at 12:31 am

Betrayal is a great show please renew. One of the best

Mom & Dad of graduates 2 b December 16, 2013 at 12:04 am

Betrayal is presently one of the most well written weekly shows on ABC TV.
The edgy romance, intrigue & suspense is what keeps us coming back for more.
Both my husband & I think the chemistry between Sara & Jack is palpable.
Perhaps the powers that be should strongly reconsider canceling this new GEM!

sara December 15, 2013 at 11:21 pm

I love the show wish it would renew for a second season

Laura December 15, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Please renew its a great show!!!!