Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

508 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Lori says

I think this show is great! I think if people gave it a chance they too would love it. I hope they give it another shot. Please don’t cancel it!!!!!

2. patricia hubbard says

please do not cancel this show. why is it whenever there is a good show it is always cancelled. again, please do not cancel this show. there will be a lot of upset viewers if this show is cancelled.

3. Mikka Stuckey says

This is your faithful viewer again and I hope Betrayal is not cancelled. The show is awesome and it was getting exciting! I LOVE BETRAYAL! I love soap operas! I need something to watch every Sunday night because Betrayal is entertaining especially the love story between Jack and Sara. It gives me something to do and I also do not want it to end! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT CANCEL BETRAYAL!

4. Kris says

I love Betrayal. Love the storyline and always look forward to watching this show on Sundays. Please renew and DO NOT CANCEL!!!

5. Anonymous says

I certainly hope that Betrayal is not cancelled and that we will be given a chance to watch a second season of this show. I look forward to Sundays as a result of this awesome show. There are many out there who I am sure can certainly associate with the storyline and it deviates from the trashy shows that have unfortunately become the norm on TV. ABC I hope serious consideration is given to renewing this show. I know quite a number of people that have told me that if ABC does not come back with a second season of Betrayal that they will stop watching ABC altogether.

6. Misty says

I love this show! I cannot believe it hasn’t attracted more viewers. I guess some still like bad tv. Betrayal keeps you guessing and offers twists and turns. There is so much more to the story than what has been shown so far. ABC, renew Betrayal. It’s the only show I even watch on your channel.

7. Josephine Vicari says

This show is great I can’t wait for Sundays night to watch betrayal. Betrayal is so juicy and it different story lines from all the anther showes the and Jack and Sara I love them omg I just love show please please renew for the second season this show is the best!!!

• Becca says

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW !!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! the reason why the ratings aren’t high is bc its on sooooo late. I have to watch it via OON DEMAND ABC bc it comes on too late. But I have watched every episode and LOVE LOVE THIS show. Even my husband is hooked and watching it on demand now
      lol

• Nicholla says

I absolutely LOVE this show!!! I look forward to it every week!! Please, Please do NOT cancel this show. The storyline is Fantastic & the actors are great!!