Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Gina January 8, 2014 at 6:05 pm

Don’t cancel! This is my favorite show. It has the best plot and love all the characters. Please please renew. There hasn’t been a show this good in forever.

PLEASE RENEW! January 8, 2014 at 12:30 pm

RENEW, RENEW, RENEW this series PLEASE!!! Fantastic plot line, love the cast, has me on the edge of my seat every week, can’t get enough!!!

Maureen January 8, 2014 at 7:56 am

Don’t cancel betrayal. It is one of the best series I’ve seen. It holds your interest the entire show. The characters play there parts well.
Please keep it going.

Alexis January 7, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Please don’t cancel!!!!! Love this show!!!!!!!

Jane January 7, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Please don’t cancel!!!!! Love this show!!!!!!!

JoyB January 7, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Please do not cancel this show…. I didnt see the first episodes but have gotten into it and feel it is equally as good as The Good Wife! Or better!

missybh January 7, 2014 at 3:35 am

dont cancel betrayal!!! put it in another time slot so it doesnt lose ratings…I watch it on demand…its the only way I can. I like it tho

billy January 7, 2014 at 4:19 pm

looks like jacks daughter shoots the trollop,and jacks holding her hand [look at the suit}so it seems the cheaters are getting away with it.drew is a wimp!throw her out change the locks get a restraining order her boyfriend is a crook poor O.liver s going into WITSEC

Zandra January 6, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Wow!! I was really enjoying Betrayal!! It was something very different to me and has the potential to go many places with the characters and story line. I love every character and everyone is very perfect for their role!!! I LOVE IT!! Just praying they get another season!!! I do not want to see it cancel!!

Julie January 6, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Don’t cancel Betrayal please!!!!!!!! I love this show

Melissa January 6, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Please DON’T CANCEL! Love the show! One of my favorites!

RANDY THIESEN January 6, 2014 at 1:35 pm

I love this show too. The thing with these network shows is they always seem to cancel them without a resolution. I really can’t stand that. At least play a series out to a finale one way or another if you can see the writing on the wall. I do hope this series is picked up for another season but if not at least resolve it.

Dana January 5, 2014 at 11:09 pm

I really hope Betrayal does not get cancelled, as it is a great show. I have not seen many shows of this caliber in a long time. The actors are terrific, as well as the storyline. I record this show on my DVR,l since it is on late, but I end up staying up to watch it. Perhaps it would have higher ratings if it were on earlier in the evening.

Roxy January 5, 2014 at 9:06 pm

I love the Betrayal. Stuart Townsend is a great actor. The show has gotten better and better. I am hoping though that Sara goes back to her husband and Jack falls for someone else. He should get confused and doesn’t want to bring heartache to anyone else so he decides to be on his own for a while.

Please renew Betrayal

cristy cannon January 5, 2014 at 11:30 pm

I lovee the series..its great!!! I hope it renews for a second season. .

allison January 4, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Best show. Its the only one I’ll stay up to watch, the rest I just record.

Cissy January 2, 2014 at 9:07 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!!! This show. Can’t wait to see it come back on Sunday nights . Please don’t cancel. It is a good storyline.