Betty White’s Off Their Rockers: 2011-12 Season Ratings

Betty Whites Off Their Rockers ratingsHere are the ratings for Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, the new TV series in which senior citizens turn the tables on the younger generation and play all sorts of tricks, stunts, and practical jokes. The first season of Betty White’s Off Their Rockers airs on the NBC network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the 2011-12 season, the best way to tell if Betty White’s Off Their Rockers is going to be cancelled or renewed for season two.

Final Thursday averages: 4.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 16.59 million total viewers.

Episode 01-12: Wednesday, 05/23/12 (season finale)
1.5 in the demo (-6% episode-to-episode change) with 5.39 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.62 in the demo with 6.14 million.

Episode 01-11: Wednesday, 05/16/12
1.6 in the demo (+14% episode-to-episode change) with 5.52 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.63 in the demo with 6.20 million.

Episode 01-10: Wednesday, 05/16/12
1.4 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 5.18 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.63 in the demo with 6.27 million.

Episode 01-09: Wednesday, 05/09/12
1.4 in the demo (-7% episode-to-episode change) with 5.00 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.66 in the demo with 6.39 million.

Episode 01-08: Wednesday, 05/09/12
1.5 in the demo (+7% episode-to-episode change) with 5.20 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.69 in the demo with 6.57 million.

Episode 01-07: Wednesday, 05/02/12
1.4 in the demo (+8% episode-to-episode change) with 4.90 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.71 in the demo with 6.76 million.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 05/02/12
1.3 in the demo (-24% episode-to-episode change) with 4.91 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.77 in the demo with 7.07 million.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 04/25/12
1.7 in the demo (+6% episode-to-episode change) with 5.83 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.86 in the demo with 7.51 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 04/18/12
1.6 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 5.98 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 1.90 in the demo with 7.92 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 04/11/12
1.6 in the demo (-11% episode-to-episode change) with 6.06 million; fourth in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.00 in the demo with 8.57 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 04/04/12
1.8 in the demo (-31% episode-to-episode change) with 7.40 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.20 in the demo with 9.83 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 1/16/12
2.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 12.26 million total viewers; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.60 in the demo with 12.26 million.

The premiere of Off Their Rockers was surely helped by having the 90-minute Betty White’s 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America’s Golden Girl special as a lead-in. Off Their Rockers got a positive start and stands as NBC’s second-highest rated half hour series of the season.

What do you think? Do you like the Betty White’s Off Their Rockers TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

K May 9, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Tonight is my first night watching Betty White’s Off their rocker. I’m watching this on-line. I didn’t know this show even existed. Poor advertising. This needs to be advertised on cable channels as well. Had I known Betty White show was coming out. I wouldn’t have missed any. I heard about this show from someone else. I’m so glad because it is halarious, spectacular. Spread the word. I love it!!!!!!

Robin Smith May 3, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I caught the last half hour on TV last night for the first time. Betty Whites TV series had me in stitches. It only goes to prove, dont mess with old people and their knowledge. It was awsome! Hope to see more.

Kathleen May 3, 2012 at 7:53 am

Hilarious Betty White is the best. Reminds me of the show Laugh In . If this show doesn’t make you laugh out loud TURN THE CHANNEL. For those who feel it is cruel and rude and seniors shouldn’t act this way, HELLO it’s a comedy show. I quess they never watched Benny Hill show .

Dave May 2, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Her show is hilarious. It is one of the most funniest shows ever.

My whole family loves it. Betty White is really something.

Karen, you really are a prude. In this day and age, to see a show like this makes many, many people of all ages really happy.

You are missing the point!!!! Keep it up Betty!!!!!!!

meazuron April 30, 2012 at 6:29 am

Mom of 5 here ranging in ages from 7 to 28. Over the years, I have watched children’s and teen programming go from bad to worse with the disrespect for elders. The big laughs from the teenybop shows come from the youngsters disrespecting and subsequently makig fools out of their elders. The teenybops are usually the ones who end up right and thinking clearly thus showing up those who are older and more experienced. Usually in the plot, the elder character is a baffoon. This is in commercials and television shows alike.
Off their rockers is an “its about time show” in my opinion. It is about time that our “greatest generation” is portrayed as “with it,” fresh, active, and with senses of humors. The condescending “aww they are so cute” references to the elderly are finally met with humor and a slight resreshing edge.

I love how this show takes the “stereotype” and plays it up.

This show is a gem and is wildly entertaining. My vote is to keep it on!!!!! My family enjoys this immensely.

lana April 29, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I think the show is hilarious!!! Don’t turn this show off. But they do need to keep it clean. Especially the little skits in between. :))

RoseMary Peterson April 29, 2012 at 9:05 am

Great!!! Keep it!!!

dean April 28, 2012 at 8:07 pm

good show but keep it clean. get rid of the nude guy if thats still on. people get arressed for public nudity how is this differant!!

Sawyer April 27, 2012 at 10:54 pm

I was so looking forward to the laughter I hoped this show would bring but I was very disappointed. It just didn’t live up to my expectations and the standards I’d expect from Betty White. The very lame little introduction bits she did in between the skits were really badly written and very flat. My husband and I just kept looking at each other saying, “Really? Was that supposed to be funny?”. I canceled the season pass after one episode. There is so much good TV to watch, but this was a waste of my time or my TIVO space.

M April 23, 2012 at 9:01 am

I enjoy parts of the show, in fact laugh very hard at those parts. But I don’t enjoy the crude skits. Those skits remove the show from being acceptable for families to watch together. Please keep it tasteful and funny.

Brad April 18, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Thats whats wrong with the world toady,to many uptight people.We need a show like this so we can laugh once in a while.

D.A. April 13, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I’m an early 40s male(43 to be exact)and I LOVE Betty White’s Off Their Rockers!!What a hilarious show!!I hope NBC keeps this jewel!!

Nosgoth1979 April 27, 2012 at 11:53 am

I’m right there with you D.A. (well not quite, 30s male here, but I think that’s close enough) and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers is great. In fact, I think just about everything she does is awesome! I’m not sure how but I completely missed her new show. I hadn’t even heard of Betty White’s Off Their Rockers until a coworker at Dish told me about it and said that I had to check it out. So I looked for it on dishonline(dot)com—which is a free streaming site I use when I miss a show—and the first four episodes were (and still are) there and I thought they were hilarious. So I’ve recommended it to my parents. I think they’ll enjoy it too (maybe more than me), plus even though they can’t have Dish because of where they live, they can still stream the show from dishonline, since many of the shows are available to everyone.

Robert April 12, 2012 at 3:45 pm

My wife and I are in our eighties, we think Bety White is a hoot. Off their rockers kept us laughing well past the half hour show. Keep it up!

Bob April 12, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Off Their Rockers is Lame and trite. Nothing funny about the steriotyping of seniors as foul and crass. It’s ben done before and is objectionable.

Karen April 12, 2012 at 9:12 am

I watched about 10 minutes of the show and couldn’t believe what I was seeing. In a world where children are taking their own lives because of bullying, you do a skit telling someone they are unattractive and would they sign a paper agreeing not to reproduce. This is not funny, it’s cruel and this is what the older generation wants to teach kids. I’m 60 and was saddened to see how people of my generation could lower themselves to this level. The jokes are rude and distasteful. Cancel this show.