Big Time Rush: Nickelodeon Show Ending, No Season Five

Big Time Rush ending

It looks like it’s the end of the road for Big Time Rush on Nickelodeon. The fourth season, which is currently airing on Thursday nights at 8pm, will be the show’s last.

The cast and crew are filming the final episodes this month and one of the show’s stars has been posting about saying goodbye. Carlos Pena posted the Instagram picture above and wrote, “Just filmed the last scene in the crib.. FOREVER!!”

He also posted the photo of the house below, writing “Good bye crib. Thank you for 4 amazing years!!”

Big Time Rush goodbye

It’s not clear when the last episode will air just yet. Nickelodeon ordered 13 episodes for season four. Right now, the last scheduled episode is the fifth one which will run on May 30th.

What do you think? Are you sorry to hear that Big Time Rush is ending?

omara October 31, 2013 at 11:23 pm

I did not want to big time rush to end it has been my dream to meet and greet them but now there`s no chance if the whole band is splitting up. It made me cry when I heard they were splitting up ,and I am only 11. Please come back big time rush all I want is to meet and greet the band! P.S. it wont be the same without you please come back.

Erika October 5, 2013 at 2:32 am

Noo! I love big time rush! Sad moment tearinqq up in tears.! Hopefuly they still get to be together! I want to get a chance to get to know them! ;-(

it sucks bad! If its even true. September 15, 2013 at 12:32 am

None

A rusher September 4, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Ending? No, they barely started. I love them and they shouldn’t end just yet. If the show ever ends, the band must go on. I hate to see all the flutter away, but at least ill have the music

Me September 4, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I did notice this said the last episode should end around May however there is new shows still being shown. My daughter and I never miss a show. WE LOVE YOU GUYS. As for the haters on here, no one asked you to watch. If you hate it so much, as you apparently do by your posts, then simply figure something else to do while BTR is on. This is a wonderful show and great for everyone to watch.. well, everyone who “AIN’T NO HATER”.
LOVE YOU BTR!!!

abbey September 3, 2013 at 2:28 pm

this is so sad first icarly 2nd victorious now big time rush i love icarly and victorious but btr will always be my favorite show we dont want you to btr think about the rushers

MattBoo September 1, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Big Time Rush? Cancelled?

[breaks into song]

♪ Oh, my, I can’t believe my ears. ♪

♪ I have waited for this moment for years. ♪

♪ How can this be? ♪

♪ BTR is no longer on TV? ♪♪

♪ Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy! ♪

♪ Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy! ♪

♪ Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy! ♪

♪ Happy happy joy joy joy! ♪♪

No offense to Rushers, though.

HELL YEAH! August 18, 2013 at 1:45 am

FINALLY I CANT STAND THAT SHOW THANKS NICK!

Sam August 10, 2013 at 1:35 am

Rushers are the most totured fandom. The one season where they play every episode conseccutively ends up being the last?!? Why do they do this to us.

samantha August 8, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Why would they do this to the rushers? I think they shouldn’t cancel the show,this was my favorite show and now it’s gone. This was me and my “sister’s” favorite show from the beginning. Thanks anyway for the 4 seasons.

AHH! August 3, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Ok these people just stepped on my heart! First TV takes away Incredible Crew, Then they take away Supah Ninjas, and now Big Time Rush? AHH! :(

Anonymous July 31, 2013 at 3:39 am

Big time rush will be remember for ever there show made me laugh a lot

alexia July 30, 2013 at 7:39 pm

agree on what?

thomas July 30, 2013 at 3:59 pm

nickelodeon is fucking stupid to do this

Logan philip henderson July 30, 2013 at 11:10 am

I asked kendall james and carlos are we making season 5 and then i said we dont want fans to be dissapointed on the show so they changed their minds
and agree from:Logan