Let’s talk business. The second season of the Billion Dollar Buyer TV show premieres on CNBC, Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 10:00PM ET. Billionare Tilman Fertitta will return to hunt for more products in twelve new episodes. Watch a preview, below.
David Tibballs and Robin Feinberg executive produce Billion Dollar Buyer, for Endemol Shine North America. Jim Ackerman and Luke Bauer executive produce for CNBC. The first season premiered in March of this year.
Get the details from this CNBC press release.
October 31, 2016
SEASON TWO OF CNBC’S ‘BILLION DOLLAR BUYER’ PREMIERES TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22 AT 10PM ET
Season Premiere Immediately Following an All-New Episode of ‘The Profit’
One Deal with Billionaire Hospitality Mogul Tilman Fertitta Turns Small Business into Big Business
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — October 31, 2016 —Billionaire Tilman Fertitta is back on the hunt for exciting new products and a purchase order from the hospitality mogul could change lives forever. CNBC’s “Billion Dollar Buyer” returns for its second season with 12 new episodes beginning Tuesday, November 22 at 10PM ET, immediately following an all-new episode of “The Profit” at 9PM ET.
Watch a Billion Dollar Buyer Season Two Sneak Peek
“Billion Dollar Buyer” introduces promising companies across the country to one of America’s most successful businessmen: Tilman Fertitta, Chairman, CEO, and sole shareholder of Landry’s, Inc.
Fertitta oversees more than 500 properties and over 50 leading restaurant, hotel, and entertainment brands, ranging from high-end properties like Mastro’s and Morton’s The Steakhouse, to such mainstream destinations as Rainforest Cafe, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Saltgrass Steak House, and five Golden Nugget Casinos. With an annual supply spend of $2 billion, his buying power is second to none. Now, he’s personally scouting the country for the most innovative new products America’s entrepreneurs have to offer – everything from food and drink for his restaurants and casinos, to furniture and lighting for his hotels.
In each hour-long episode, Fertitta will spend time with two small businesses, sample their goods, get to know their owners, and assess their compatibility with Landry’s, Inc. He’ll point out flaws in their product and operations, share his expertise, and push for improvements. In the end, he’ll decide whether to place a transformative purchase order with one of the companies, both, or neither.
This season, Fertitta is giving a new crop of businesses a chance to be part of his empire. (*Alphabetical order; air dates to be announced.)
Billion Dollar Buyer Season Two Participants
- 44 Farms – Cameron, TX
- All American Design Center – Las Vegas, NV
- Brad & Martin – Houston, TX
- DamnDog – New Orleans, LA
- Designer Drains – Montclair, CA
- Desert Creek Honey – Blue Ridge, TX
- Dutch Spirits – Pine Plains, NY
- Evolving Kneads Bakery – Los Angeles, CA
- Face Chairs – Naples, FL & Los Angeles, CA
- Garcia Art Glass – San Antonio, TX
- Jed MalitzV2 – New Orleans, LA
- Kelvin Slush – Brooklyn, NY
- Kismet Cosmetics – Covington, LA
- Lazyjack Press – New York, NY
- Little Waisted – Laguna Hills, CA
- Merrick Seafood – Cape Coral, FL
- Nicolita – Santa Ana, CA
- Pop Brothers – Gulfport, MS
- Real Antique Wood – Irvington, NJ
- Santa Barbara Mariculture Company – Santa Barbara, CA
- SeatNinja, Inc. – Folsom, CA
- Sleek To Chic Interiors – Bedford, TX
- Smart LED Concepts – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Wizard Creations – Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Billion Dollar Buyer” is produced for CNBC by Endemol Shine North America with David Tibballs and Robin Feinberg as executive producers. Jim Ackerman and Luke Bauer are the executive producers for CNBC.
What do you think? Did you watch the first season of the Billion Dollar Buyer TV series? Do you plan to tune in for season two on CNBC? Let us know, below.