Bitten: Season One Ratings

Bitten: cancel or renew?Some supernatural shows last for years while others are quickly cancelled. Will Bitten be a hit in the ratings or a disappointment for Syfy? Time will tell.

Bitten revolves around the only female werewolf in existence and her struggle to try to live a normal life. The cast includes Laura Vandervoort, Greg Bryk, Greyston Holt, and Paul Greene.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

5/22 update: This show has been renewed for a second season in Canada.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Bitten TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Jak May 15, 2014 at 3:27 pm

I love this show. It is so nice to see a show that has it all. One would hope SyFy would be smart enough to keep it.

jahh May 15, 2014 at 10:11 am

please keep it! sadly it is hard to find in mid europe, but if you do you´ll fall in love with it! I hope it gets better spread! It totally has the right amount of action, love and good taste :)

Kammi May 15, 2014 at 7:32 am

I’m all the way in Australia, and I am IN LOVE with this show! I’ll be devistated if it doesnt get renewed!!

theresa brown May 14, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Keep Bitten!!! Please! I love Kelly Armstrong’s series and this show is fresh. Don’t ditch it!

brenda May 14, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Just started watching the show on netflix i think its a great show! I wouldn’t miss it if I had know about it on syfy so yes i think it should be renewed for a second season syfy should have advertised it more!

kurt May 14, 2014 at 6:31 pm

love the show so much

Skylar Willis May 14, 2014 at 5:38 pm

I think that Bitten is by far one of the best Wolf shows we have gotten in a long time. I think that if you don’t bring the show back Syfy will have a lot go disappointed loyal fans. Syfy “Being Human” is over “Warehouse 13″ is coming to an end. Please I don’t wanna loose another good show. Bring Bitten back for Season 2

Char mill May 14, 2014 at 11:34 am

Loved Bitten, so much better than half the shows out now!!!!! Please please do more Seasons, I think people were just getting to hear about it and like myself watched many episodes on Netflix . Great show with lots of action, bring it back!!!!!!!

Pam May 14, 2014 at 11:08 am

I really love the show and hope that there will be a season 2 and continues on from there.

Robert Spain May 14, 2014 at 10:57 am

I am a GREAT fan of Kelley Armstrong and (if possible) an even GREATER fan from Laura Vandervoort. How can I not be you ask as I am a guy. Well I could be blind.
Anyway the series is great and although it deviates from the book(s) and I miss the special humor of the writer, I am a a faithful viewer even if I can´t help but sigh every time when Elena, sorry Laura, walks in the picture. Bring on Season 2!

Marie Kennedy May 13, 2014 at 8:40 am

Bitten is amazing!! Please bring on Season 2

May Welch May 12, 2014 at 11:57 pm

I think the show BITTEN is a really awesome show.I hope that you will continue with the show.It is going to be a hit.

Lea May 12, 2014 at 10:31 pm

i watched the whole season on netflix twice .. would love to have season 2..

tonihal May 12, 2014 at 2:56 pm

I wish that you guys could let us all watch season2 I mean almost everybody who wrote these comments would really want the show to back on. Tbh I really did enjoy season1 because those few episodes has really got me to say OH MY GOSH. I wish that could have a part to play in for season2, well thats if you make the second season. All I can say is that don’t break the fans that loves this tv show. That’s all I have to say.

tonihal May 12, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I wish that you guys will keep the second season I mean the first one has got me to say OH MY GOSH in every episode. I wish that I could play in bitten well
like be in some episodes.Man I think I like bitten more than